Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Dusk Til Dawn
Fucking hell, she was worse than Dmitri. Beau pried at her grip, but was too afraid of hurting her to release himself fully. It wasn't a matter of wanting to be alone, because, fuck, he did. If that were the only factor he'd pull from her grasp, her injuries be damned.

"I'm not going to like it, not always." He stated. "Nor do I have to. We're still our own people, Eva. Who have a right to fucking quiet alone time when we want it." He pulled once again at her grip. Perhaps this time she would let him go.

Sexy AF set by Bee!
[Image: 3A4PSm.png]
Her resolve was starting to crumble, but she wasn't ready to give up just yet. "Tough shit." She would sure as hell rather be sleeping right now, but here they were. "Fine, don't like it, but I'm not giving up on you just because you're being a surly bastard. You're away from me all damn day right now." She eyed him with raised eyebrows, but there was a softness just behind her eyes that she hoped he wasn't too blind to see at the moment. She was worried and when she worried, she attached. Her entire career was working with animals that needed the extra attention. The more they were hurting, the more they needed the support. He was going to have to deal with it. Maybe it would be a good distraction who knew.

[Image: 3o3Qr8.jpg]
Lady makes the prettiest of pretties

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"I know," he acknowledged sadly. Not having her at the aviary was his least favorite result of the pregnancy, but he refused for people to consider his kid a bastard. Beau couldn't provide much, but he could definitely protect them from such a label. "I know," he admitted again, as most of his anger escaped him in a long exhale.

Whar an awful husband he was being. Yeah, he needed to be alone, but she was pregnant with his child. Any and all of her needs trumped his own, and he needed to do a better job of acknowledging that. The drama with Odina just had him all out of sorts.

Pulling once more at her hands, Beau sat on the bed besides her and stripped off his filthy clothes. "You need your rest." He stated simply, refusing to add anything more. Tomorrow he'd go down by the lake for a bit before coming home, perhaps he'd be able to be alone then. Beau got comfortable on the bed but made no motion to hold her as he always did. "Rest, Eva. If not for me than for the baby."

Sexy AF set by Bee!
Eva sighed as he seemed to relax a little and she allowed for him to peel her off. She eased back into bed a little ways, making room for him, watching him carefully. She'd out-stubborned him this time and she felt mildly guilty about it. It was hard to feel too guilty as he settled in bed and she automatically moved to curl up next to him. Her quality of sleep had gone way up since she'd started sharing a bed with him on a regular basis.

"Only perk of being home is I get to take naps." She chuckled quietly. The rest would get made up easily for her. She wasn't so sure about him. "She'll be fine, she's kicking up a storm right now." The little flutters had become full-blown kicks by this point and she was rolling around, clearly not ready for bed like her mamma. It might have been part of the reason she'd woken up in the first place.

Snuggling all of the way in, though he wasn't exactly reciprocating, Eva looked up at him with a sad smile. "I'm sorry." She admitted. Picking a fight hadn't been her intention, but she'd won in the end, though she did feel just a bit bad about it.

[Image: 3o3Qr8.jpg]
Lady makes the prettiest of pretties

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
The kicks were still too light for Beau to feel them from the outside of Eva's rounding form, but it didn't stop him from placing his hand on her anyway. Regardless of whatever happened with Odina and Toby, regardless of his pain and frustration, Eva and their child would always trump all. Even when Beau craved alone time to process his thoughts. He'd known it back and Arizona as surely as he knew it now, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her.

"Rest, Eva." Beau instructed softly despite not relaxing at her touch. The apology would be a discussion had in the morning, for he truly did need time to himself every now and again. Quiet, independent moments where he could work out whatever violent thoughts he had through his hands. Without those moments, Beau was sure to explode at some point or another, something he never wished to do to near her.

Sexy AF set by Bee!