Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Giants and Half Giants, Goblins and Half Goblins
So this is just me indulging in random thoughts and the in-potentia ideas.

Do we have any played half giants like Hagrid and Maxima (is playing them even possible?) And how would one determine height. In the book Hagrid is twice the size of a grown man whilst in the movies is only about eight and a half feet.

And public opinionwise would probably be on the level as Ron's racism in the books or worse - aka they would be considered beast-being hybrids and halfbreeds and therefore not treated well added onto the fact I'm not even sure they'd produce genetically viable offspring like how xbreeds exist but are usually sterile.

Thoughts, opinions, interpretations. It's an idea kicking around my skull that I'd like to explore

[Image: jdwjMQy.png]
Thanks go to the marvelous MJ for her sensational set.

[Image: s-age.png]
Half giants are able to be played. Their logistics are in the half breed documentation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Elijah Hanrahan
September 14, 2023 – 3:05 PM
View a Printable Version