Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Kins Networking
Player Name Kins!

Character: Pascal Wight
Quick Facts:
House: Ravenclaw
Grad Year: 1879 (he dropped out after getting his OWLs in '79)
Class: Middle
Blood/Race: Halfblood

Needs: I'm still new and figuring out Pascal and how things work, please bear with me!
Blurb: He's the rather useless middle son of a decent middle-class family and is more interested in working with creatures than fostering lasting human connections but he needs them, please.

Friendships? Enemyships? All of the Above? Open to ideas! ideas incl. Any possible work associates, unsavoury drinking buddies, peoples pets and past classmates.

Love: I like when things like this are an organic development IC, especially since Pascal is a difficult sell in the land of affection unless it's for his work.

Extra/ Potential Plot Idea:
Penpal(s). Starting from late in 1889.
In late 1889 Pascal, disguised as his younger sister with a Polyjuice Potion, attended an upper-middle class party with the Wight parents (for various valid reasons). He accomplished acting through this so well that she started recieving letters shortly after. If any upper-middle gentlemen or ladies would have been interested enough in an enigmatic 19 year-old young lady with a great reputation to contact her by letter and never in person (for various valid reasons) please hit me up!

Except, their penpal all this time has in truth been Pascal, who was forced to impersonate his sister in writing as punishment for talking to people at the party while he was disguised as her.

Hi, Kins! My name's Bree and I'm super excited for Pascal <3

Finnian Byrne has strong "useless middle son" vibes, too. He's a daft but charming lawyer who flunked out of the auror training program and is now—somehow—a lawyer. His notable accomplishments is making it out of the Irvingly fog crisis (a site-wide plot from a few years ago!) and starting an affair with the older, wealthier widow who was in his expedition group. He's good for getting into trouble and would be an A+ drinking buddy if Pascal didn't mind a friend who was half a decade older than himself!

@"Helga Scamander" is an eligible young lady who would definitely not consider Pascal her type, but her brother works alongside him so they probably know of each other if they're not formally acquainted. She's best described as a dramatic social climber who keeps company with the bourgeoisie.

I am somehow lacking on the Ministry front, but I also have Edric Umbridge and Freddie Prewett who work in other Ministry departments. Lachlan MacFusty's family live in the Scottish Hebrides and oversee the population of Hebridean Black dragons, so depending on Pascal's familiarity with their work they may or may not know each other!

I have a bunch of other characters that can be found on the Character Directory, so just let me know if there's another pairing you'd like to thread!

set by MJ <3
Hello! As I mentioned, my inner Elinor was exasperated just by reading his app xD

MJ never ceases to impress ♡ —
Pascal Wight '

I have Aristotle King who is also a useless middle son but he's upperclass, 25, ex-Puffster and spent the last few years abroad so opportunities to meet prior are probably less likely. Anthea Selwyn works at the Ministry on the Experimental Charms Committee but she's also upper-class, Slytherin and has decided she's going to be a forlife spinster because she has no interest in womanly tasks. She's also gay because she's actually based on the goddess Athena and aint going to let a man cramp her style cause #virgingoddess

More Useful to your needs is Egeria Rivers - she be a participant in the penpal plot. She's 20, upper middle class with upperclass roots and supposed to be a 'proper' lady - she went to finishing school and is currently employed as a lady's companion to her mothers sister however due to tragedy in childhood which basically has forced her father to live as a piano she's interested in all sorts of spells to try and return him to his former state. She's an heiress of sorts to an apple orchard and has some rather... eccentric NPC relatives.

[Image: s-age.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
View a Printable Version