Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Questionable Friend/Crush for Philip Aymslowe.
When your mum thinks you're gay for your best friend (but you probably are)
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

These Broken Characters (Kelly Networking)
(January 14, 2019 – 6:51 AM)Marmaduke Warbeck Wrote: @Acacia Ruskin

I can't believe I missed this! Thought I'd put my asks in Cbox and lost track of it to the Cbox void. xD

So, a lot of things to choose from! What do you say we start with two and then go from there? My first pick is some quality bro time because I'm already smitten with the Warbecks. I can start us on that.

That works! I'm debating between an Ace thread and a Henrietta thread. I can start that one. Let me know which you would prefer!

Magic by MJ!

(January 14, 2019 – 6:55 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:

I can't believe I missed this! Thought I'd put my asks in Cbox and lost track of it to the Cbox void. xD

So, a lot of things to choose from! What do you say we start with two and then go from there? My first pick is some quality bro time because I'm already smitten with the Warbecks. I can start us on that.

That works! I'm debating between an Ace thread and a Henrietta thread. I can start that one. Let me know which you would prefer!

Ace it is!
(January 14, 2019 – 7:29 AM)Marmaduke Warbeck Wrote:
(January 14, 2019 – 6:55 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:

Ace it is!

Here you go!

Magic by MJ!
[Image: vUedJe.png]
Alright, I said I'd take a look, and here are some of my options!  (But my replies may be slow-ish if we do start something, just a heads up.  I'm hoping March will be much better than February, but we shall see.)

For Claire:  @Fleur Rey would likely be up for an adventure and meeting new friends! She's a dreamer, at heart, and there's more to her than just baking.
@Archer Belby would be a good person for her to either try to open up, or to just play a prank on.

For Earth: If she's an author, @Zachariah Binns would love to meet her and host her at his bookshop! Other than that, she can try and convert anyone on my list hahaha

Those are the two super jumping out at me that we don't already have threads for already. Otherwise, Billie will be happy to bug just about anyone.

[Image: xxq4g6.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
(February 25, 2019 – 12:59 AM)Billie Farrow Wrote: Alright, I said I'd take a look, and here are some of my options!  (But my replies may be slow-ish if we do start something, just a heads up.  I'm hoping March will be much better than February, but we shall see.)

For Claire:  @Fleur Rey would likely be up for an adventure and meeting new friends!  She's a dreamer, at heart, and there's more to her than just baking.
@Archer Belby would be a good person for her to either try to open up, or to just play a prank on.

For Earth:  If she's an author, @Zachariah Binns would love to meet her and host her at his bookshop! Other than that, she can try and convert anyone on my list hahaha

Those are the two super jumping out at me that we don't already have threads for already.  Otherwise, Billie will be happy to bug just about anyone.

I can start these threads if you'd like. Which of your characters would be most likely to listen to Earth regarding her beliefs?

Now that you mention Zach hosting Earth at his book shop, I was wondering if you and I can make an event of it? She has a new book that I think she could have come out near the end of March. We can even have a thread of them discussing it now. It wouldn't be published yet of course, but that doesn't mean that they can't plan ahead!

I noticed that Katerina and Gilbert both work at Hogsmeade Hospital. Perhaps they talk about work issues?

Magic by MJ!

(February 25, 2019 – 1:13 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:
(February 25, 2019 – 12:59 AM)Billie Farrow Wrote: Alright, I said I'd take a look, and here are some of my options!  (But my replies may be slow-ish if we do start something, just a heads up.  I'm hoping March will be much better than February, but we shall see.)

For Claire:  @Fleur Rey would likely be up for an adventure and meeting new friends!  She's a dreamer, at heart, and there's more to her than just baking.

For Earth:  If she's an author, @Zachariah Binns would love to meet her and host her at his bookshop! Other than that, she can try and convert anyone on my list hahaha

Those are the two super jumping out at me that we don't already have threads for already.  Otherwise, Billie will be happy to bug just about anyone.

I can start these threads if you'd like. Which of your characters would be most likely to listen to Earth regarding her beliefs?

Now that you mention Zach hosting Earth at his book shop, I was wondering if you and I can make an event of it? She has a new book that I think she could have come out near the end of March. We can even have a thread of them discussing it now. It wouldn't be published yet of course, but that doesn't mean that they can't plan ahead!

I noticed that Katerina and Gilbert both work at Hogsmeade Hospital. Perhaps they talk about work issues?
Sure! Just tag me in whatever you decide to start. :)

Billie would be the most likely to listen and then violently tell her to shove it. Probably Thomas (on a Hogsmeade weekend) or Gilbert.

Definitely! That would be a fun event, and Zach would ecstatic.

Sure! Gilbert is just a lowly maintenance worker, but I imagine he hears and experiences a lot there, regardless.

(February 26, 2019 – 1:44 AM)Billie Farrow Wrote: Sure!  Just tag me in whatever you decide to start. :)  

Billie would be the most likely to listen and then violently tell her to shove it. Probably Thomas (on a Hogsmeade weekend) or Gilbert.

Sure! Gilbert is just a lowly maintenance worker, but I imagine he hears and experiences a lot there, regardless.

We can do a Billie thread and a Thomas thread? Or whichever you want more!

If you want, I can write up the event and PM it to you before posting it so you can take a look and make notes?

Magic by MJ!

(February 26, 2019 – 3:48 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:
(February 26, 2019 – 1:44 AM)Billie Farrow Wrote: Sure!  Just tag me in whatever you decide to start. :)  

We can do a Billie thread and a Thomas thread? Or whichever you want more!

If you want, I can write up the event and PM it to you before posting it so you can take a look and make notes?

I'm down for either, just lemme know :)

And sure, yeah, PM it, and I'll take a look!

[Image: BorPlA.png]
By Hawke! <3
(March 4, 2019 – 12:17 AM)Gilbert Whitechapel Wrote: I'm down for either, just lemme know :)

I just realized that since its the third and Hogsmeade weekend is on the 16th, I can't put it up just yet anyway. I can do Billie, than Thomas on Hogsmeade weekend if you'd like? Unless that is too many threads in one sitting, which I totally understand. We can always wait till summer for Thomas.

Magic by MJ!

(March 4, 2019 – 12:39 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:
(March 4, 2019 – 12:17 AM)Gilbert Whitechapel Wrote: I'm down for either, just lemme know :)

I just realized that since its the third and Hogsmeade weekend is on the 16th, I can't put it up just yet anyway. I can do Billie, than Thomas on Hogsmeade weekend if you'd like? Unless that is too many threads in one sitting, which I totally understand. We can always wait till summer for Thomas.

Maybe wait for Thomas until a little bit further on? I'm a little slow as is, and then I won't be completely slow for every thread with you! haha

(March 4, 2019 – 12:54 AM)Billie Farrow Wrote: Maybe wait for Thomas until a little bit further on?  I'm a little slow as is, and then I won't be completely slow for every thread with you!  haha

You have a point. I can wait a bit for both of them since I've already made the other threads? I don't mind.

Magic by MJ!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last and probably least ——— Té's Networking Declan Wood 9 1,816 July 12, 2018 – 1:26 AM
Last Post: Declan Wood