Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Putting On the Ritz
April 3rd, 1888
Dear [Name],
You are cordially invited to a party at Rigel House on April 26th. The festivities will commence in the evening once everyone has arrived and come to an end on the evening of April 29th. Guests are welcome to come and go as they please for the duration of the party.

[Party itinerary]

Please R.S.V.P. at your nearest convenience.
With Regards,
Mrs. Ursula Black

[Your character would have been sent one of these if they are an UCPB acquaintance of Ursula and meet the requirements listed here.]

April 3rd, 1888
Dear Mr. Pettigrew & Wife,
You are invited to a party at Rigel House on April 26th. The festivities will commence in the evening once everyone has arrived and come to an end on the evening of April 29th.

[Party itinerary]

Please endeavor to R.S.V.P. swiftly so that accommodation arrangements can be finalized in good time.
Mrs. Black

April 10th, 1888
Mrs. Black,
With deepest apologies, it is simply unfeasible for me to attend your function at this time. Much though I would wish to make myself available, my health simply will not permit it.
Regards,
Mrs. H. Pettigrew

The following 1 user Likes Hannah Pettigrew's post:
   Ursula Black

Beesets are the gift that keep giving ♡

View a Printable Version