Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

We Hold These Truths to be Self Evident ... | River's Plotting
Sounds good on all counts! Lmk if you want a thread for any of them ^^

(August 5, 2020 – 1:28 PM)Dorothea Birdwhistle Wrote:  Kelly:
No to the purist question.

For Ciaran hurls, Liliana mayyy be the best bet. We can try and see how they work?

Dorothea and Bertie will be first years together so they have that thread plus plenty of opportunities in future to interact. We can try Thea and Claire when school starts. I'm mostly good on pre-Hogwarts threads for Thea right now, but if I think of something for her and Mia, I'll give a shout.

For Ivy and Earth, childhood friends works for me. They may not be as close today thanks to Ivy being all busy with quidditch, but I like the idea of her having a long term connection in that way.

Could we do a hurling thread first? Let me know if you want to start one or if you want me to!

Magic by Elaine!

(August 7, 2020 – 4:57 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Could we do a hurling thread first? Let me know if you want to start one or if you want me to!

Hurling sounds good! If you could start, that would be great~

The following 1 user Likes Dorothea Birdwhistle's post:
   Acacia Darlington

[Image: FGrGSs.png]
I'm back for Ciaran >D

He and Sydney Podmore are in the same age bracket and UC unmarrieds. Jack Collins is also a widower with a young child and right around the same age, though MC!

Nora Abercrombie is my only UCPB deb at the moment, she's in a weird spot, caught up with the Lestranges kind of, but nothing is set, so she's emotionally available!

Linford Manwaring could be a good business contact!

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
(August 7, 2020 – 5:00 PM)Dorothea Birdwhistle Wrote:  
(August 7, 2020 – 4:57 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Could we do a hurling thread first? Let me know if you want to start one or if you want me to!

Hurling sounds good! If you could start, that would be great~

Here you go!

The following 1 user Likes Liliana Parkinson's post:
   Dorothea Birdwhistle

Magic by Athena

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version