Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

Networking with Jen
Networking with Jen

OOC Name: Jen
Contact: Discord is ari-pyon3765, and my Skype is jjm.bostock though I'm happy to adapt to a preferred contact method.

Aristotle King
 25 | FORMER HUFFLEPUFF | GRAD 18XX| UC | HB | REP 9 | ARTIST WHO COMES FROM MONEY
@Aristotle King
Quick Facts: Aristotle is the second son and scion of the Kings. He is an artist and spent the last few years on Grand Tour of Europe bankrolled by the parents seeking inspiration , experience and education. The death of his grandfather brought him home and he's currently hanging around their house living his best bum life.

Click for further information
Show

Anthea Selwyn
25 | FORMER-SLYTHERIN | Graduated 1881 | UCPB | REP8 | EXPERIMENTAL CHARMS COMMITTEE MEMBER
@Anthea Selwyn
Quick Facts: Anthea has never been much impressed with the idea of marriage and children and seemed destined for a scholarly life. Her parents both died in the last years of her schooling, however as member of a rather disreputable house (It's based of the Olympian Gods), she is unaware that her birthfather is actually a man she thought as a brother. Her birthmothers identity is as of yet unknown.

Show

Egeria Rivers
20 | FORMER GRYFFINDOR | GRAD YEAR | MC | PB | REP9 | DEBUTANTE
@Egeria Rivers
Quick Facts:  Ada was raised by her grandparents after her mother 'died' and her father was cursed into a piano. Her family have fallen on rough times and have dropped from the upperclasses though she has relatives still amongst them. She is currently acting as companion to her upperclass aunt and is a deb.  Her family now makes money off of their apple orchards and other enterprises.

Show

Greta Gillenwater
11 |  PRE-HOGWARTS | TBD  | MIDDLE | MUGGLEBORN | REP10
@Greta Gillenwater
Quick Facts:> Greta is a muggleborn however she first found out about magic in 1886 when her brother was accepted in Hogwarts and following that in 1889 her married a wizard. She recieved her own letter recently and is raring to go.
Show
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greta Gillenwater's post:
   Elsie Beauregard
Jen! <3

I have the following to offer:
@Marcus Lytton is a fashion designer, he's MC but has UC wealth so he mingles in the good society. I can see them running in the same artistic circles!

Cee here as a potential hurl? (Omg remember when she was 11 and you played her first best friend tho?)

@Christobal Vainart is a shady artist.

@Ruby Urquart is also artistic herself. She's still at Hogwarts, but they could meet.

this beauty was made by mj
Jeeeen! Welcome back, I've missed you! <3

For a friend, I have @William Pendergast! They were in the same house, but Will was in the year below! I can definitely see them getting along!

Not quite a hurl, but I can offer @Cosmina Pucey for an innocent muse. She would love to be enjoyed and fawned over! Or on the flipside, I can offer @Charlotte Beauregard as the Uninterested Muse.

[Image: WE3RY4j.jpg]
avatar & signature created by the talented lady
@Cecily Gallivan

(July 5, 2020 – 11:09 AM)Cecily Gallivan Wrote: Jen! <3

I have the following to offer:
@Marcus Lytton  is a fashion designer, he's MC but has UC wealth so he mingles in the good society. I can see them running in the same artistic circles!

Cee here as a potential hurl? (Omg remember when she was 11 and you played her first best friend tho?)

@Christobal Vainart is a shady artist.

@Ruby Urquart is also artistic herself. She's still at Hogwarts, but they could meet.

<3 SOPH!!

@Marcus Lytton & @'Christobal' - possibly run in the same circles as part of the Wizarding Artistic Community. I know Aristotle would be oblivious of the fact but I wonder if Christobal would be jealous because the fact that Aristotle comes from money means he doesn't have to sacrifice his "artistic integrity". I'm not sure of the interaction between Marcus and Aristotle however the artistic wizarding community can't be that vast.

@Cecily Gallivan - awwww wee baby. I'm not sure? He's not too Quidditch inclined. I do however have an idea for a random muse that's forming to throw at her. I have this idea of a young-immature Beater whose head-over-heels in love with a woman whose linked to the Quidditch team, so much so that he joined the Quidditch team to get closer to her. I watched too much sport-anime which is why the muse is there. I'm not sure where that ideas going and if it'll transfer to Charming and I haven't quite worked it out yet but the idea is there if you are interested

@Ruby Urquart - maybe inspo search or landscape painting. I can totally picture Aristotle setting up an easel near the lakefront to do watercolour if she ever wants to stumble upon him. Or sitting down with charcoal and a sketchbook.

@Charlotte Beauregard - <3 I LOVE YOU MIRI!!

Quote:For a friend, I have @WILLIAM PENDERGAST! They were in the same house, but Will was in the year below! I can definitely see them getting along!

Not quite a hurl, but I can offer @COSMINA PUCEY for an innocent muse. She would love to be enjoyed and fawned over! Or on the flipside, I can offer @CHARLOTTE BEAUREGARD as the Uninterested Muse.

@William Pendergast - Yes that would be fun!!
@Cosmina Pucey and @Charlotte Beauregard - both would be fun! The asshat is thinks both are pretty.

I'm trying something new so :)

Also to both of you - I've added to Networking List if you'd like to have a look.
You know I'm here for some Anthea & Ambrosia times whenever you're ready :D

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
@Elladora Black I will endeavour to make one.

Shortly.

I was going to write my draft tonight but I'm beat. THIS IS LATE FOR ME.
I have a few things to offer:

Ivy is glad to be the Uninterested Muse for Aristotle! No guarantees she'll become interested, but she can certainly fulfill the first part.

We can also try hurling with Ivy and Anthea? They're the same age and left Hogwarts at the same time, so they can know each other from school. Ivy's far from an intellectual and their personalities may clash, but hate-shipping is a thing too lol.

@Dorothea Birdwhistle is the same age as Greta and will also be attending Hogwarts come September. Reading about her, I think Thea will see a lot of her older sister in Greta, so I don't know that she'd be too bothered by her bossiness or by her being outspoken. However, Thea *would* have a problem with Greta trying to ruin peoples' hijinks, since she's prone to them. It's a bit of a mixed bag, buuuut I think there's the possibility of friendliess! Thea will just leave Greta out of 'the fun stuff' :P. Or, she'll try.

[Image: FFiUvX.png]
@Ivy Rose Shaw

Ivy - Always up to throw Anthea at any woman. As you said hate shipping is fun. And for Aristotle we shall seee how it goes! We've got that open thread which would be a great start.

Dorothea and Greta - It'll be fun to see how they work out when they head off to school! We'll def. have to thread them there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last and probably least ——— Té's Networking Declan Wood 9 4,790 July 12, 2018 – 1:26 AM
Last Post: Declan Wood