Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Hogwarts during the Summer
So from the books, I know that Hogwarts has spells that inform the headmaster (and I presume deputy head and possibly HoH's) that someone is on the grounds but based on the fact that they couldn't keep out Voldemort, Sirius, Peter Pettigrew etc

I always presumed that there wasn't anything magical preventing people from entering the grounds, but rather that it wasn't possible to enter by stealth or by any means other than by foot/carriage. On the basis that as soon as you entered the staff knew you were there. It was why Malfoy needed to fix the cabinets so the death eaters could enter the heart of the school and already be inside before the wards alerted anyone to their presence.

Basically I'm wondering if Yuri would be able to go up and have a snoop around the grounds (not inside obviously) during the summer, or is there something physically preventing him.

[Image: bCfWJzS.png]
MJ Made Beautiful Things!
Malfoy was also a Hogwarts shareholder or something like that so I assume he could easily get inside.

I imagine the Hagrid guy guards the school and you need a permit?

(June 26, 2020 – 1:35 PM)Meta Lestrange Wrote:  Malfoy was also a Hogwarts shareholder or something like that so I assume he could easily get inside.

His dad was on the board of governors, which is kind of volunteer parental management - like THIS

Your probably right, I guess I'm wondering more if there is something physically stopping him like a shield or just good will and common sense.

(EDIT: For some strange reason - it also quoted a stamps post from AGES ago)

[Image: Dmd4EHa.png]
Behold the Awesome of Stefanie!
Pretty sure Phineas has to raise and lower the barrier to let people in and out so I'm not sure how much exploring would be possible! He could have a mooch about the shared grounds but wouldn't be able to get too close to the castle, especially as Phinface is still there for a portion of the summer.

The following 2 users Like Harriet Prewett's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Ophelia Devine

[Image: l2NTPe.png]
Lady is magnificent and so is this set <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Naeva Marshall
March 28, 2022 – 2:29 PM
Last Post by Edison Moony
February 5, 2022 – 8:58 PM
Last Post by Meta Lestrange
April 19, 2020 – 6:18 PM