Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Get Back On Track
Hi! It's been a while.

First, of all I just want to say sorry for everyone who I had plots and threads with when I suddenly vanished without a word. I’m sorry for leaving you guys hanging. Last year was just extremely exhausting physically, emotionally and mentally. The stress has slowly built up since like late 2018. Probably even longer than that. Let’s just say I had a bad habit of taking more of than I could chew and that did not end well. I became unmotivated to do anything that was creative.
Due to quarantine, I finally had the time to breathe and find interest in the things that I used to love, which includes writing.

Anyway…  As of the moment, I want to bring back another or two characters aside from Katherine.

October Lynch
Araminta Scrimgeour
Honey Whitledge
Ligeia Baudelaire

Honey is currently high in my list since she’s the only student in my roster and she would give me some variety. I have a harder time picking between Araminta, October and Ligeia due to the fact that they are all debutantes. As much as I love playing debutantes, I don’t want to play too many debutantes at the same time xD

I want to know if there would be any ongoing plots for any of this characters if they are revived. It would be a big help in my decision making. I would love updates on what has happened in the past year and plan things out or if you already have some other plans for them, which I totally understand.

The following 1 user Likes Katherine Midford's post:
   Ophelia Devine
So, Lucille just died in childbirth. So Araminta might have some angst from that. I'm not entirely sure if y'all's Scrimgeours officially disowned their cousin for eloping, so not sure if she's in mourning (ask Bree and Kayte).

Sweetie has just graduated and is in the NEWT grade gap before she can try to get a job.

Pretty sure that's all I got at the moment.

Gerald Abbott is here for the UCPB hurling.

The following 1 user Likes Acacia Darlington's post:
   Katherine Midford

Magic by Elaine!

Tiberius and Antigone are, uh, in the middle of some crazy stuff that could involve Ligeia if you wanted it to. BUT it would probably be pretty dark because, you know know, Tiberius and Antigone >> But I'll let Olive tell you more about it and see if you're interseted and hammer out details.

My second vote would be Araminta just because I like disgraced debs better than normal debs Wink

(For any debutante I have Emrys Selwyn who is hurlable and Ophelia Devine who is catty AF but those aren't plots they're just potential threads).

The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Katherine Midford
Welcome back Meeka! I remember Cee and Katherine were friends so I would love to keep their friendship and thread them!

The following 1 user Likes Cecily Gallivan's post:
   Katherine Midford
Maddie and Katherine were prefect buddies!

Maddie has been debutanting for the last few years and spent some time in the social scene in mainland Europe, so depending on how you are explaining Katherines abcense She and Maddie could have been keeping in touch via letters, or hanging out in Europe or something.

The following 1 user Likes Madeleine Backus's post:
   Katherine Midford

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
I have nothing useful in terms of plots but yAY MEEKA glad to have you back, and glad things are going better for you now! <333 Look forward to threading with you~

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Katherine Midford

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
I would LOVE to have Araminta for Julius! He has some drama in the works Wink

The following 2 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Katherine Midford, Melody Crouch

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
MEEKA <3

Obviously I want Katherine for a Handsome, but also Honey for Handsome (not to mention prefect season!), and Araminta. Bella has been meh on plots, but I loved Minty anyways :P

Super glad to see you back :D

The following 1 user Likes Holly Scrimgeour's post:
   Katherine Midford

set by MJ <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Natsuko Foxwood
August 3, 2022 – 10:14 AM
Last Post by Camilla Lytton
June 3, 2021 – 6:25 PM
Last Post by Sadie Sinclair
November 27, 2020 – 1:20 AM