Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Now that he had walked up to them, he couldn't exactly whirl around and get going. That would be rude. And was not, presumably, how straight men seduced their future wives.

Cassius Lestrange in Eyes on the Screen

— Nominate a quote —
The Dozen

Complete a twelve-post thread in which each post has exactly twelve words. At least three posts must be your own.

<
>

Trashcan
Watson should know Edric Umbridge because they're both MC, around the same age (1 year apart), and Edric would totally be ??? when Watson returned from the dead. (Also he is equally new and needs shit).

Also Luce probably knows of Jossima Warbeck and idk about you, but I'm not sure she'd like her ;)

I burned the bridges without regret.
thank you!
Thanks for picking up one of my wanted ads! Even though I'm not grabbing one of yours in exchange, I appreciate you lots, and therefore you are entitled to:
designate 3 "priority threads" at some point throughout the summer, which I will always reply to first when I am online, or
make 3 rapid-fire dates for the threads/scenarios of your choosing, where I will promise to be available and at your disposal for no fewer than two hours, or
— have me start up to five threads at some point throughout the summer for whichever character at whatever moment you desire,
— or any combination of the above. :D
♥ lynn

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!