Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
Migration Stamp

Survive a forum move! Claim by linking to one post prior to the move, and one post after the move. They can be no more than one month apart.

<
>

Zing! Went My Heartstrings (kit's networking)
Aleksei & Pru - Ooh, I could get a thread up for them right away, if you're up for another Pru thread?
We could revisit exploring the other possible Pru connections at a later time because that's a lot? xD

Monty/Elsbeth - yeah, I don't think he'd have gone there. I'm not totally sure though - maybe we could have a past thread from when she lived in the London slums to explore that?

Loretta/Finlay - I like his face so yes please. xD

Tristan/Declan - so down, Tristan needs more friends and Tris also went to first string super young (in mere months of signing on to puddlemere).

Alexander/Elsbeth - ahaha I am so down for seeing how this familial connection get along xD

Clarissa/Declan - I was actually going to hit up your networking but you got here first. Declan is definitely one of her types. ;)

Howell/Elsbeth - they definitely are and he would definitely go there!

Lionel/Elsbeth - he probably periodically forgets he exists but mostly due to who he is as a person than her (he'll probably periodically forget his own wife exists if he ever gets married). xD

Richard/Finlay - richard SO needs friends. Especially when he can moon over about Bella Scrimgeour to. xD

Yes to an Aleksei/Pru thread! She's a failure of a student so could be goofing off instead of studying, hanging around the castle grounds or being too noisy in the library, she's up for whatever! (Haha sorry, she's just super friendly and needs connections~ We definitely don't need to thread them all!)

Monty/Elsbeth: It's been so long that I don't know if I can get back into her headspace from then. No worries! :)

Loretta/Finlay: He's got that open boggart thread at the hospital, otherwise I can start a new one, just let me know where she might be so I can make it appropriate.

Alexander/Elsbeth: I'm up for a thread whenever you are, we'd just need to figure out why they're being tossed together. xD

Clarissa/Declan: Definitely need to thread these two. >D They would have been in the same year at Hogwarts so would know each other already. They could reconnect and get a flirtation going. He travels all over via broomstick so could be in Irvingly if needed.
(April 20, 2018 – 1:55 AM)Roberto Devine Wrote: Bree -
Sage and Holly would amuse me for obvious reasons.

Yes citrine and flora do. :P

Dios personality doesn't fit, unfortunately. Josiah's a very shy man and someone blunt and outspoken like her would just scare him off.

Lily/Violetta? We could explore that xD

Let's hurl Odette and Josiah. She's exactly his type except for height but he isn't superficial so xD

We could see if Howell and Livia connect?

Okayyy so how about we start with the following aka the ones who need the most and/or most time-sensitive
    Frida/Alcyone (I can make?)
    Holly/Sage (I can make?)
    Livia/Howell (I can make?)
    Odette/Josiah (Can you make? )
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Roberto Devine

I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.
Te-
I'll start Aleksei/Pru and if his threads still open when I get to it, I'll toss Loretta into that open thread. If not, she'd be anywhere around Hogsmeade except for the slums. XD
And for Clarissa/Declan, her family sometimes signs her out for the weekend so she could be in Hogsmeade too! Also i missed this earlier but YES, to Tristan/Declan. Tris made it to first string in mere months and loooves to party.

Bree-
Sounds good to me!