Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
There's almost always some sort of IC event taking place—simply check out the board calendar to see what's happening! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Catherine Smith for Percival Adlard Jr..
The peppiest of widows~
It was a pity he wasn't a woman, so then he might have had a chance of seducing his friend and marrying into his pocket, as it happened in the scandalous, poorly written novels that Christobal sometimes painted covers for. Christobal Vainart in Jackie & Wilson
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate by filling in YOUR bracket and completing at least one related thread (10+ posts).
>
<

Unruly Heart
Open 
March 23rd, 1890 — Corridors, Hogwarts
30 Songs Challenge:  Unruly Heart from The Prom
"And though I don't know how or when, but somehow, I learned to see.  No matter what the world might say, this heart is the best part of me!"

"Oh! Allow me to assist you with that."

Her fingertips brushed against soft flesh instead of the Charms text that had slipped from her classmate's grasp. Her touch lingered for a few seconds, blue-green eyes widening in embarrassment. She inhaled, swallowing a gasp. Quickly, she withdrew and rose back onto her feet, pretending as if nothing was amiss. Her fair skin betrayed her, cheeks tinged the slightest pink.

"Are you off to study?" She suddenly inquired, eyeing the collection of texts the girl was carrying. It was an innocuous question, something she'd ask any of the other students roaming the halls. She hoped the teen's answer would distract her from the bubbly feeling in her stomach. What was this...feeling?

Open to a female in years 5-7.  Someone Clem would reasonably crush on.  The feeling could even be mutual.  Looking for an awkward, teen moment, either way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clementine Rookwood's post:
   Maggie Darrow

[Image: fuqNxWe.png]
MJ is the best!
She bent down to pick her book up off the floor, having dropped her book in surprise at Clementine's appearance. She'd drifted off into her own little world as she travelled from the den to the library. She'd been mostly thinking out her mother's plans for the next Hogsmeade weekend. She'd thought of little else after Di had alluded to such the prior weekend and again when her mother had mentioned it in her letters.

She jolted in shock as Clementine's fingers brushed against her exposed arm, the girl's hands warm against her own cool skin. She'd meant to grab a shaw, the chill having bothered her all day. Standing up, books tight to her chest, offering a smile. Somewhere in the back of her brain, she noted that the sixth year was cute when she blushed.

"Ahh, thank you. Yes, Mother has been stressing to me how important my N.E.W.T. grades are. I would hate to disappoint her. Would you like to join me? We could go over herbology together, or just study are own thing together?"

[Image: 3GaarJ.jpg]
Lady makes such lovely things.