Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1892. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
“Got the morbs” was Victorian slang for a temporary melancholia — Dante
In a panic sort of reaction, she shut the door but neglected to make sure she was on the other side of it.
the thrill of the chase moves in mysterious ways

Open
Song for Lonely Giants [Bean's Networking]
Re: Simeon, Victor, Art: I'm down to continue! I sent y'all a discord PM about this a few days ago!

Re: Cadri: sounds good! lmk if you'd like something newer :)

[Image: uDoJRX.png]
I think we only have Bitchitt, which is weird? Why don't we have threads? You know I'm always down for Dabble drama, got which I have two premise ideas, but I am also super inconsistent xD

[Image: 5mVg7A.png]
MJ made this divine beauty
Yes, I'm still up for Dot/Elliott also, same thread is fine with me. I'll DM you about August/Morgan bc I have a possible newer idea.

Is there anything going on with Art that Ben would know about? Also Ben sent Art that letter about Mel/Samuel things (didn't he? I forget)

There's that Henri/ Noble letter and could be other things. Also will DM you about possible Greengrass Bros if you want it.

If you need something for Sina you know I'm here for it always <3

Effie/Dot being friends?
(April 19, 2022 – 12:46 AM)Zelda Darrow Wrote:  @Ursula Black can I revive Blamp?
Hell yeah! Go for it!

Does Camilla want a thread with Malou? Faustus told the family in January that he and Malou are courting. So maybe a first time meeting thread?

For Nobel we could always do a Dahlia Potts thread since Dahlia knows nothing about him and Daffy.

For Sena I have Ani. Either letters or a Hogsmeade Weekend visit

[Image: FLXUg8.png]
An amazing MJ set
(April 19, 2022 – 12:46 AM)Zelda Darrow Wrote:  @Ida Chang can I revive Ida/Venusia? I think we are near a wrap!

Revive away happy with an Ida/Crick wrap <3

Ready to continue any Alfred Swap with Tommy consequences
And tee up any Scream stuff
Yes please, revive away!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Theodosia Twycross
April 24, 2022 – 9:06 AM
View a Printable Version