Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Steph's Networking
He should be friends with Zelda Darrow again!!
also Noble Greengrass is also a potioneer, would love to thread them!!

MJ made this!
Finally added Lucy after forgetting I hadn't done that. XD

Cassius Lestrange
Yeees to both! I am so down for threads. Please and thank you. <3

The following 1 user Likes Henry Berkwood's post:
   Cassius Lestrange
(August 12, 2022 – 3:53 AM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  Finally added Lucy after forgetting I hadn't done that. XD

Cassius Lestrange
Yeees to both! I am so down for threads. Please and thank you. <3

Rad!! Zelda just had a baby but I can start Henry/Noble?

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Henry Berkwood

MJ made this!
Resurrecting my networking for Blizzard Purposes.

All of my characters are open for threads relating to the weather--especially Evangeline Rowle who totally isn't thinking too hard about how her husband died during the last magical blizzard.

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
(February 27, 2024 – 8:47 PM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  Resurrecting my networking for Blizzard Purposes.

All of my characters are open for threads relating to the weather--especially Evangeline Rowle who totally isn't thinking too hard about how her husband died during the last magical blizzard.

may I interest Evangeline in death seer Elliot Carmichael accidentally flooing to her house

Henry Berkwood

MJ made this!
(February 27, 2024 – 8:56 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  
(February 27, 2024 – 8:47 PM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  Resurrecting my networking for Blizzard Purposes.

may I interest Evangeline in death seer Elliot Carmichael accidentally flooing to her house

Yes, please.

The following 1 user Likes Henry Berkwood's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

[Image: Harry-Sig-copy.png]
Set by Bee <3
(February 27, 2024 – 9:33 PM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  
(February 27, 2024 – 8:56 PM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  

Yes, please.

Rad! Want me to start?

Henry Berkwood

MJ made this!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 7:30 PM
View a Printable Version