Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
There's almost always some sort of IC event taking place—simply check out the board calendar to see what's happening! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Claude Burke for Beatrix Burke.
She loves him not.
"I'll bleed wherever I damn well please!" She shouted, scowling at him. As if to prove it, she uncovered her nose and shook her head back and forth like a dog attempting to dry its fur of water. Little droplets of blood rained on the sidewalk all willy-nilly. Billie Farrow in A Good Dusting
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

The Real Burn Book

Show

Magic by MJ
March 1st, 1890
Goodness, yesterday was a rather odd day indeed. Time practically went crazy. If such a thing was truly possible. But it did come close, surely. New pets for some, odd occurrences for others. I found myself slowed down suddenly on the way to class. I was scared that I would be late for my entire day if it had kept up! At least I hadn't been going faster than I was trying to. The entire day was filled with the fear that I would end up getting myself or another hurt!

With that nonsense hopefully behind me, I do hope that no one meddles with time again. While one might truly wish to shape the course of history, this simply isn't the way! Ugh, this is certainly somethings that Saxon would be idiot enough to try. I fear he might one day break something he will never truly be able to fix. Valeria seems to have moved on from what happened over break. She has always been the forgiving sort. But I can't even stand to look at him still. Breaking the law and attacking me. Oh, how I wish I could marry and move far away from that nasty boy!
Yours, Maxie

Magic by MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tristan's Music Book Tristan Michaud 3 691 December 1, 2019 – 2:35 AM
Last Post: Tristan Michaud