Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
Migration Stamp

Survive a forum move! Claim by linking to one post prior to the move, and one post after the move. They can be no more than one month apart.

<
>

Meeka 's Networking
Open 
Students

Honey Whitledge
12 | Second Year Hufflepuff | UCHB

This child is a ball of sunshine especially to her older siblings who she adores equally. Sweet and a naturally curious girl who frequently seeks adventure. But don't let her sweet demeanor fool anyone because underneath it is a violent fiery temper.
-※- Needs -※-
FRIENDS! This cinnamon roll is a sociable girl and need more friends especially fellow 2nd year students. Enemies would also not be impossible with Honey especially if you mess with her siblings.

October Lynch
16 | Fith Year Slytherin | MCPB

The youngest of five siblings, October has always been labeled as the odd one in the family and her being placed in Slytherin unlike the rest of her kin just proves that. She is mostly level headed and polite but can be sassy and a know it all. She has an interest in magical creatures and is looking at a career as a magizoologist after she graduates.
-※- Needs -※-
Other students to befriend with, especially fellow slytherins. October also needs a potential crushes, they would probably be in 5th to 7th year and maybe play quidditch. I also plan to have October go through prefect season so she needs younger students who need a tutor or students / professors help her do good deeds.

Katherine Midford
17 | Seventh Year Ravenclaw ; Head Girl | UCHB
A kind hearted and sweet, she is eager to please everyone. As an ambivert, she can be outgoing and friednly but it wouldn't be rare for someone to see her alone in her own bubble. She adores both history and astronomy and could talk for hours about the subject.She is easy to talk with but she has a habit of prying on people's business (but its mostly because she cares).
-※- Needs -※-
Friends! especially those in 6th to 7th year or those who are interested in History and Astronomy.  Students who prank her or accidentally involve her in their shenanigans because she's the head girl. And Younger students to tutor. Katherine is also romantic and can easily fall for someone so crushes would be fun, they'd probably be in 7th year or older. She's also almost hurlable so I'm open to pre-hurling threads.

ADULTS

Anais Beaumont
18 | Slytherin Class of '1887 | UCPB | Pendergast Rose

The youngest child of the Beaumont family, Anais is a proper and modest girl with a dream of becoming a healer which was crushed when she was whisked away to Finishing school by her brother. While cool and collected, she is known for her stubborness. She can be difficult to befriend with but once you do she is as loyal and sincere.
-※- Needs -※-
Anais belonged to the Class of 1887 and while she doesn't have a lot of friends she probably has some who she frequently wrote letters to since she did not enjoy finishing school. Former and current PSYR students, she joined the roses in 1885. Will be hurlable in late June and will need suitors, UCPB aged 25+ and must be approved by her brother. But until her coming out, I'm open for pre-hurling threads.

Ligeia Baudelaire
23 | Slytherin House of 1883| UCPB | Debutante

As the middle child of the Baudelaire sisters, she had always tried to prove herself better than her sisters in everything. She does excel when it came to studying especially when it comes to transfiguration, but has yet to find success in finding a husband.
-※- Needs -※-
UCPB/UCHB/MCPB friends ladies ages 21+ she is also a member of the Lady Morgana so she might have befriended other members there. Either they be the mean girl or intellectual sort. She is one of the older debutantes in the site and is very hurlable with a generous dowry.   Potential Husbands would be UCPB ages 27+ or it could be lower if they are an Heir or if they have great chemistry. She also needs her summer crush and the details could be found here. Ligeia also spends most of her days studying about animagus and is looking for professional help.

Veronica Gallivan
27 | Ravenclaw Class of 1877| MCHB | Wife

Timid and soft-spoken Veronica is the wife of Nathaniel Gallivan (who is secretly a werewolf) and the stepmother of Cecily and Theodore.
-※- Needs -※-
She needs friends. They would mostly be aged 24+ and are not blood purist because she did marry a muggleborn. Class and reputation doesn't bother her too much but she would probably have more of those with better reputation. She also has a knack for divination so ladies with similar interest are welcome too.

Av made by Lady <3
Ophelia for any of your ladies. She's closest in age to Ligeia, but if they're friendly it would have to be a recent thing/probably a mostly superficial thing because Ophelia was MCHB in school. She was also in R&T with Veronica before she quit to form the Phoenix Society, so they could be friendly from a club acquaintance. She's a former Rose and invites PSYR students to a lot of her events, so she may know Anais from that, though due to the age difference I can't imagine they'd be close.

Reuben Crouch is technically the sort you're looking to hurl Ligeia or Anais at, but he's also a shameless flirt without a steady job and a healthy dose of commitment issues, so he's not really the most accessible as far as hurling goes. I'm down for threads if you want them but don't hold your breath for a happy ending xD

Tiberius Lestrange is Ligeia's brother in law and I don't think we've ever established how they interact? If they interact? Have they ever spoken to each other? Life is a mystery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
Hey, Meeeeeka! I have a few things for you (who would have guessed?) :O

For Honey I have Handsome Whitledge (duh!) and Cameron Gillenwater, a Gryffindor in her year! Most of Cameron's friends on-board are female (mostly because the lack of younger males!), but they're also MC and I'm not sure how he interacts with UC students in general! We could totally thread them!

Ernie Nuffer is in October's year and house! I'm not really sure what he'd think of her, tbh! She's a female who's not exceedingly rich, but she's also a pureblood so he probably assumes her family is ~extra posh MC~ for one reason or another! My other fifth year is Flora Halliday, a Ravenclaw prefect, and I think they could be good friends, maybe? My younger students are Holly Scrimgeour and Tatianna Brownhill. She could also be a potential friend for Frida Lestrange! Holly's always looking for a "useful" older student to help her with various subjects.

Foooor Katherine, my obvious bet is Handsome Whitledge (ayy head student buddies), but we already have a thread and an established relationship-ish for them. Flora is also probably familiar with her!

Anais! Obviously I have brother Mathias Beaumont, and they can definitely being to butt heads more as she actually debuts. I'm always down for Mathias being a helicopter brother but I can't hurl him @ her, sorry ;). For actual hurls, I have Albert Pettigrew. She may have known Bella Scrimgeour or Helga Scamander while in school. May have.

Violetta Lestrange was Ligeia's dormmate and I assume they'd run in similar UCPB circles, but I don't think we've ever threaded them! My hurling options are Mathias (we already have a thread going! :D) and Albert, of course!

Boooo I was on a roll, but I have nothing for Veronica because I have no women older than Violetta D<

I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.
I have Aldous Crouch for hurling with either Lig or Anais when the time comes. Or both. I mean he's a 'cripple' by VE standards, but y'all could do worse! xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blythe Fairchild's post:
   Ophelia Devine

— graphics by mj ❤ —
(April 6, 2018 – 4:06 AM)Ophelia Devine Wrote: Ophelia for any of your ladies. She's closest in age to Ligeia, but if they're friendly it would have to be a recent thing/probably a mostly superficial thing because Ophelia was MCHB in school. She was also in R&T with Veronica before she quit to form the Phoenix Society, so they could be friendly from a club acquaintance. She's a former Rose and invites PSYR students to a lot of her events, so she may know Anais from that, though due to the age difference I can't imagine they'd be close.

Reuben Crouch is technically the sort you're looking to hurl Ligeia or Anais at, but he's also a shameless flirt without a steady job and a healthy dose of commitment issues, so he's not really the most accessible as far as hurling goes. I'm down for threads if you want them but don't hold your breath for a happy ending xD

Tiberius Lestrange is Ligeia's brother in law and I don't think we've ever established how they interact? If they interact? Have they ever spoken to each other? Life is a mystery.
Anyways, Tiberius and Ligeia haven't interacted with one another yet but she thinks of him as 'Creepy as hell but does a good job at taming Tig'. I'd love for them to interact in the future.

I think Anais would be more inclined to flirt with Rueben than Ligeia because she has standards. I'm not really sure what Anais type but I have a feeling she likes fun loving guys.

(April 6, 2018 – 6:08 AM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote: Hey, Meeeeeka! I have a few things for you (who would have guessed?) :O

For Honey I have Handsome Whitledge (duh!) and Cameron Gillenwater, a Gryffindor in her year! Most of Cameron's friends on-board are female (mostly because the lack of younger males!), but they're also MC and I'm not sure how he interacts with UC students in general! We could totally thread them!

Ernie Nuffer is in October's year and house! I'm not really sure what he'd think of her, tbh! She's a female who's not exceedingly rich, but she's also a pureblood so he probably assumes her family is ~extra posh MC~ for one reason or another! My other fifth year is Flora Halliday, a Ravenclaw prefect, and I think they could be good friends, maybe? My younger students are Holly Scrimgeour and Tatianna Brownhill. She could also be a potential friend for Frida Lestrange! Holly's always looking for a "useful" older student to help her with various subjects.

Foooor Katherine, my obvious bet is Handsome Whitledge (ayy head student buddies), but we already have a thread and an established relationship-ish for them. Flora is also probably familiar with her!

Anais! Obviously I have brother Mathias Beaumont, and they can definitely being to butt heads more as she actually debuts. I'm always down for Mathias being a helicopter brother but I can't hurl him @ her, sorry ;). For actual hurls, I have Albert Pettigrew. She may have known Bella Scrimgeour or Helga Scamander while in school.

Violetta Lestrange was Ligeia's dormmate and I assume they'd run in similar UCPB circles, but I don't think we've ever threaded them! My hurling options are Mathias (we already have a thread going! :D) and Albert, of course!

Boooo I was on a roll, but I have nothing for Veronica because I have no women older than Violetta D<

Ooo I would love to thread Honey at Cameron. I think he has what Honey looks for in a friend and sibling threads.
I think October would be more inclined to help Holly than Tatianna because they're from the same house. What subject does she need help with? Both Flora and Frida are good friend options for her :D

Shame, why do they have to be siblings D: Anais would have known Bella via Araminta who was her dormmate (Correct if I'm wrong) and she could easily mistake her for her twin if they ever meet. I think it would

I think Ligeia and Violetta could be good friends. They were recently the headline in Witch Weekly, they could bitch about it and bond over their impending spinsterhood. I would also love to hurl Albert at Ligeia.

(April 8, 2018 – 1:06 PM)Blythe Fairchild Wrote: I have Aldous Crouch for hurling with either Lig or Anais when the time comes. Or both. I mean he's a 'cripple' by VE standards, but y'all could do worse! xD
We could do both. Anais doesn't mind him being a cripple but Ligeia does but she really can't be picky because she's old >.>

Av made by Lady <3
For October:
Prudence Browne could be a good friend.

For Katherine:
Once she's a deb, Elsbeth Lupin has her sights on her for her brother, August Echelon-Arnost. He'll likely not be about that since he's in lurve with his baby momma but Elsbeth will try to push them together anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Declan Wood's post:
   Katherine Midford