Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Now that he had walked up to them, he couldn't exactly whirl around and get going. That would be rude. And was not, presumably, how straight men seduced their future wives.

Cassius Lestrange in Eyes on the Screen

— Nominate a quote —
The Dozen

Complete a twelve-post thread in which each post has exactly twelve words. At least three posts must be your own.

<
>

Meeka 's Networking
Open 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hi! Welcome to my Networking!

※Big thanks to Lynn for coding this networking template.

※I can be contacted through a reply here, a PM on my main account or Skype. Skype is the fastest way to contact me since I have it on my phone but bear in mind that the app can be a butt sometimes.

※I mostly tend to go with the flow since my characters have their own mind and even surprises me sometimes with their actions but won't mind if we plot details out. Please tell me in advance if you want a thread to go in a certain way.

※The things listed are just connections that I think are relevant but feel free to throw any of your ideas.

※Want to know what my character thinks about your character? See my Spreadsheet of Frienship

Updated 6/16/2018

Age 17
※※※
Rep 10
※※※
Seventh Year Student;Head Girl
※※※
Ravenclaw
※※※
UCHB

A kind hearted and sweet, she is eager to please everyone. As an ambivert, she can be outgoing and friednly but it wouldn't be rare for someone to see her alone in her own bubble. She adores both history and astronomy and could talk for hours about the subject.She is easy to talk with but she has a habit of prying on people's business (but it's mostly because she cares).

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS: They would mostly be composed of Upper Class and Middle Class  that are aged 17-21 of any gender or someone with an interested in History and/or Astronomy. Other debutantes are also welcome since those are the types she'd be with most of the time.

HURLS: She grew up so fast To her disappointment, she would be one of the new debutantes next season. Her family is wealthy and they own a textile mill so expect a generous dowry. Potential suitors would be respectable UC aged 22+※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Age 19
※※※
Rep 9
※※※
Grumpy Pendergast Rose
※※※
Slytherin Class of '87 (Drop Out)
※※※
UCPB

The youngest child of the Beaumont family, Anais is a proper and modest girl with a dream of becoming a healer which was crushed when she was whisked away to Finishing school by her brother. While cool and collected, she is known for her stubborness. She can be difficult to befriend with but once you do she is as loyal and sincere.

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS: Anais belonged to the Class of 1887 and some of her closest friends were other slytherin girls such as Artemisia Carrow and Araminta Scrimgeour but she probably has other friends than them. She also a PSYR student since '85 and would probably have be friendly with former or current students.

HURLS: She will be out in the next season and thus will need suitors. Candidates will be UCPB aged 25+, respectable, has a stable job or an heir and must be approved by her brother. Bonus points if he ever allows her to work but she can only dream.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Age 19
※※※
Rep 8
※※※
Debutante
※※※
Slytherin Class of '87
※※※
UCPB

She is the complete opposite of her twin, Anabelle "Bella" Scrimgeour, Araminta is what the era would dub as an accomplished woman - skilled in arts, music, language and etc. At a very young age she was raised to be the epitome of femininity. Currently, her life is a roller coaster of drama because of the mess her sister and father had caused.

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS: Minty needs friends/school friends. UCPB/UCHB/MCPB who graduated in '87 would probably be her closes  but other current debutantes are also welcome.

HURLS: She is also very hurlable, they would be UCPB aged 24+(could be younger) and respectable. Minty might not consider MCPB (25+ and the heir) now but she'd have to lower her standards sooner or later because she doesn't have much choice.

ENEMIES: While her twin is a constant headache to the family, she loves her dearly an she doesn't take lightly to anyone insulting her twin or even her parents & brother.

OMG BELLA IS THAT YOU: As you all know, Araminta and Bella Scrimgeour are twins and are constantly mistaken for one another (It's mostly her because her sister is famous). She's used to it but still hates it Now that her sister is currently missing and I would love for anyone who knew Bella to mistake Araminta for her. Whether it be enemies, lovers, former co-workers or friends of Bella.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Age 23
※※※
Rep 9
※※※
Aging Debutante
※※※
Slytherin Class of '83
※※※
UCPB

As the middle child of the Baudelaire sisters, she had always tried to prove herself better than her sisters in everything. She's always dubbed herself as the 'Beauty and Brains' of the family. She does excel when it came to studying especially when it comes to transfiguration, but has yet to find success in finding a husband. She passes of as either a smart and charming pretty debutante or overconfident and dramatic lady.

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS: UCPB/UCHB/MCPB friends ladies ages 21+ she is also a member of the Lady Morgana so she might have befriended other members there. Either they be the haughty mean girl or intellectual sort.

HURLS: She is one of the older debutantes in the site and is my my highest priority next hurling season. Potential Husbands would be UCPB ages 27+ or it could be younger if they are an Heir or if they have great chemistry. She also needs her summer crush and the details could be found here.

BETROTHALS: She was formerly betrothed and so were her sisters. I can imagine the her mother and father would do it again now that there are a lot of young and fresh debutantes that men would rather marry.

ANIMAGUS PURSUITS: When she isn't looking for men to marry, she spends her time doing experimental transfiguration spells on her pet rats and studying to become an animagus. She hasn't made any progress apart from researching about it. I would really love her to be taught be someone who is already an animagus.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Age 27
※※※
Rep 9
※※※
Wife and Philanthropist
※※※
Ravenclaw Class of '77
※※※
MCHB

Timid and soft-spoken Veronica is the wife of the Chudley Cannon sponsor, Nathaniel Gallivan (who is secretly a werewolf) and the stepmother of Cecily and Theodore. She mostly spends her time doing charity works.

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS:She needs friends. They would mostly be aged 24+ and are not blood purist because she did marry a muggleborn. Class and reputation doesn't bother her too much but she would probably have more of those with better reputation. She also has a knack for divination so ladies with similar interest are welcome too.

Age 12
※※※
Rep 9
※※※
Second Year Student
※※※
Hufflepuff
※※※
UCHB

This child is a ball of sunshine especially to her older siblings who she adores equally. Sweet and a naturally curious girl who frequently seeks adventure. But don't let her sweet demeanor fool anyone because underneath it is a violent fiery temper. She likes dueling and rabbits.

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS: This cinnamon roll is a sociable girl and need more friends especially fellow 2nd year students.

ENEMIES: Before, Honey had problems controlling her anger. While she has better control of it now, she might breath fire at your character if you try to mess with her siblings.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Age 11
※※※
Rep 10
※※※
Incoming First Year
※※※
Undecided
※※※
UCPB

Gabriel is the youngest child of Melchior Urquart. His parents succumbed to the laughing plague leaving him and his brother orphaned. He currently lives His Uncle Caspar and Grandmother.  He'll be attending Hogwarts in September.

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS: UCPB and MCPB children that he gets along with or forced to get along with. He is mostly nice but a troublemaker, mostly because Elijah Urquart is his idol.  

INCOMING FIRST YEARS: Other kids that are going to Hogwarts in September, I would really like to establish relationships even before Hogwarts starts.

OTHERS: Hello wand makers! I would really like to do a wand shopping thread because I failed to do it with Honey.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Age 16
※※※
Rep 9
※※※
Fifth Year Student
※※※
Slytherin
※※※
MCPB

The youngest of five siblings, October has always been labeled as the odd one in the family and her being placed in Slytherin unlike the rest of her kin just proves that. She is mostly level headed and polite but can be sassy and a know it all. She has an interest in magical creatures and is looking at a career as a magizoologist after she graduates.

-※- Needs -※-

FRIENDS:Other students to befriend with, especially fellow fifth years and slytherin girls. She is mildly a social climber so most of her friends would probably only be from the Upper Class and Middle Class.

HURLS:While she is too young for actual hurls, she isn't too young for teenage romance. Potential crushes, they would probably be in 5th to 7th year and maybe play quidditch.

YOUNG STUDENTS:I plan to have October go through prefect season so she needs younger students who need a tutor or students / professors help her do good deeds.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

'TIS THE SEASON
These are my current hurlables and respective criteria for any potential suitor:

Ligeia Baudelaire - UCPB, 26+
Araminta Scrimgeour - UCPB, 24+
Anais Beaumont - UCPB/Upper MCPB, 24+, respectable
Katherine Midford - UCAB but probably not muggleborn, 22+

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

[Image: hTRiRQY.png]
Ophelia for any of your ladies. She's closest in age to Ligeia, but if they're friendly it would have to be a recent thing/probably a mostly superficial thing because Ophelia was MCHB in school. She was also in R&T with Veronica before she quit to form the Phoenix Society, so they could be friendly from a club acquaintance. She's a former Rose and invites PSYR students to a lot of her events, so she may know Anais from that, though due to the age difference I can't imagine they'd be close.

Reuben Crouch is technically the sort you're looking to hurl Ligeia or Anais at, but he's also a shameless flirt without a steady job and a healthy dose of commitment issues, so he's not really the most accessible as far as hurling goes. I'm down for threads if you want them but don't hold your breath for a happy ending xD

Tiberius Lestrange is Ligeia's brother in law and I don't think we've ever established how they interact? If they interact? Have they ever spoken to each other? Life is a mystery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
Hey, Meeeeeka! I have a few things for you (who would have guessed?) :O

For Honey I have Handsome Whitledge (duh!) and Cameron Gillenwater, a Gryffindor in her year! Most of Cameron's friends on-board are female (mostly because the lack of younger males!), but they're also MC and I'm not sure how he interacts with UC students in general! We could totally thread them!

Ernie Nuffer is in October's year and house! I'm not really sure what he'd think of her, tbh! She's a female who's not exceedingly rich, but she's also a pureblood so he probably assumes her family is ~extra posh MC~ for one reason or another! My other fifth year is Flora Halliday, a Ravenclaw prefect, and I think they could be good friends, maybe? My younger students are Holly Scrimgeour and Tatianna Brownhill. She could also be a potential friend for Frida Lestrange! Holly's always looking for a "useful" older student to help her with various subjects.

Foooor Katherine, my obvious bet is Handsome Whitledge (ayy head student buddies), but we already have a thread and an established relationship-ish for them. Flora is also probably familiar with her!

Anais! Obviously I have brother Mathias Beaumont, and they can definitely being to butt heads more as she actually debuts. I'm always down for Mathias being a helicopter brother but I can't hurl him @ her, sorry ;). For actual hurls, I have Albert Pettigrew. She may have known Bella Scrimgeour or Helga Scamander while in school. May have.

Violetta Lestrange was Ligeia's dormmate and I assume they'd run in similar UCPB circles, but I don't think we've ever threaded them! My hurling options are Mathias (we already have a thread going! :D) and Albert, of course!

Boooo I was on a roll, but I have nothing for Veronica because I have no women older than Violetta D<

I burned the bridges without regret.
I have Aldous Crouch for hurling with either Lig or Anais when the time comes. Or both. I mean he's a 'cripple' by VE standards, but y'all could do worse! xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blythe Fairchild's post:
   Ophelia Devine

— graphics by rune ❤ —
(April 6, 2018 – 4:06 AM)Ophelia Devine Wrote: Ophelia for any of your ladies. She's closest in age to Ligeia, but if they're friendly it would have to be a recent thing/probably a mostly superficial thing because Ophelia was MCHB in school. She was also in R&T with Veronica before she quit to form the Phoenix Society, so they could be friendly from a club acquaintance. She's a former Rose and invites PSYR students to a lot of her events, so she may know Anais from that, though due to the age difference I can't imagine they'd be close.

Reuben Crouch is technically the sort you're looking to hurl Ligeia or Anais at, but he's also a shameless flirt without a steady job and a healthy dose of commitment issues, so he's not really the most accessible as far as hurling goes. I'm down for threads if you want them but don't hold your breath for a happy ending xD

Tiberius Lestrange is Ligeia's brother in law and I don't think we've ever established how they interact? If they interact? Have they ever spoken to each other? Life is a mystery.
Anyways, Tiberius and Ligeia haven't interacted with one another yet but she thinks of him as 'Creepy as hell but does a good job at taming Tig'. I'd love for them to interact in the future.

I think Anais would be more inclined to flirt with Rueben than Ligeia because she has standards. I'm not really sure what Anais type but I have a feeling she likes fun loving guys.

(April 6, 2018 – 6:08 AM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote: Hey, Meeeeeka! I have a few things for you (who would have guessed?) :O

For Honey I have Handsome Whitledge (duh!) and Cameron Gillenwater, a Gryffindor in her year! Most of Cameron's friends on-board are female (mostly because the lack of younger males!), but they're also MC and I'm not sure how he interacts with UC students in general! We could totally thread them!

Ernie Nuffer is in October's year and house! I'm not really sure what he'd think of her, tbh! She's a female who's not exceedingly rich, but she's also a pureblood so he probably assumes her family is ~extra posh MC~ for one reason or another! My other fifth year is Flora Halliday, a Ravenclaw prefect, and I think they could be good friends, maybe? My younger students are Holly Scrimgeour and Tatianna Brownhill. She could also be a potential friend for Frida Lestrange! Holly's always looking for a "useful" older student to help her with various subjects.

Foooor Katherine, my obvious bet is Handsome Whitledge (ayy head student buddies), but we already have a thread and an established relationship-ish for them. Flora is also probably familiar with her!

Anais! Obviously I have brother Mathias Beaumont, and they can definitely being to butt heads more as she actually debuts. I'm always down for Mathias being a helicopter brother but I can't hurl him @ her, sorry ;). For actual hurls, I have Albert Pettigrew. She may have known Bella Scrimgeour or Helga Scamander while in school.

Violetta Lestrange was Ligeia's dormmate and I assume they'd run in similar UCPB circles, but I don't think we've ever threaded them! My hurling options are Mathias (we already have a thread going! :D) and Albert, of course!

Boooo I was on a roll, but I have nothing for Veronica because I have no women older than Violetta D<

Ooo I would love to thread Honey at Cameron. I think he has what Honey looks for in a friend and sibling threads.
I think October would be more inclined to help Holly than Tatianna because they're from the same house. What subject does she need help with? Both Flora and Frida are good friend options for her :D

Shame, why do they have to be siblings D: Anais would have known Bella via Araminta who was her dormmate (Correct if I'm wrong) and she could easily mistake her for her twin if they ever meet. I think it would

I think Ligeia and Violetta could be good friends. They were recently the headline in Witch Weekly, they could bitch about it and bond over their impending spinsterhood. I would also love to hurl Albert at Ligeia.

(April 8, 2018 – 1:06 PM)Blythe Fairchild Wrote: I have Aldous Crouch for hurling with either Lig or Anais when the time comes. Or both. I mean he's a 'cripple' by VE standards, but y'all could do worse! xD
We could do both. Anais doesn't mind him being a cripple but Ligeia does but she really can't be picky because she's old >.>

[Image: hTRiRQY.png]
For October:
Prudence Browne could be a good friend.

For Katherine:
Once she's a deb, Elsbeth Lupin has her sights on her for her brother, August Echelon-Arnost. He'll likely not be about that since he's in lurve with his baby momma but Elsbeth will try to push them together anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Declan Wood's post:
   Katherine Midford
I'd love to RP with either of your older students. Aster Langloire
I would love a thread where Regina sees Minty and just rushes over and is so happy because “Bella! You’re alive and well and not dead!”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Acacia Ruskin's post:
   Araminta Scrimgeour

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
Hiya Meeka
So I may have sneaked a peek at your Postlog at saw that you were from the Philippines? I was born there myself and I'm half so it's nice to meet another person from the Philippines! ^^ Also on another note I'm the eldest of only two girls as well (my sister is still in high school).  Anyway, on to plots.

Katherine and Maksym Dragomirov - So Max is a 4th Year Ravenclaw that's been having some trouble lately after his mother and step-father died in the past year and in he uses pranking as an escape which usually doesn't work and has him become frustrated. Since she's head girl and a Ravenclaw, perhaps she's caught him a couple of times this year?  He's a UCHB as well and also loves History because he wants to become a Curse Breaker like his dad was. Katherine may also know his older sister Valentina who's about a year older than her (and currently an npc).

Ligeia and Andromeda Blaire - Andy graduated a year after her but was in the same house. She's also an UCPB who's also a member of Lady Morgana and happens to be the intellectual sort (that honestly loves to discuss things). I think she'd be supportive of Ligeia's pursuit of learning to become an animagus as Andy personally wants to study DADA more after successfully producing her first Patronus a little while back though her mother greatly disapproved. They could encourage each other in their pursuits maybe?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andromeda Blaire's post:
   Katherine Midford
Hi everyone! This is Gabriel and he needs things. I also want to do the June Writing Challenge so if anyone is interested please hit me up :)

Araminta Scrimgeour , Ligeia Baudelaire and Katherine Midford are also available for hurling purposes [Image: 7b279fbd42953095fd5b0af6b3850839.png]