Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Hello Hello!
Hello everyone!

I'm Megara, I will be playing Albus Dumbledore (and possibly others in future). I'm thrilled to be here, and excited to get threading with Albus. I've loved Harry Potter since I started reading the books. (I think I was 11) and now the chance to play one of my favorites as a kiddo? Sign me up! LOL, but seriously, this site looks really cool and there's a lot of detail, so excuse me if you find me poking around through the documentation a few times.

The following 2 users Like Albus Dumbledore's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Ursula Black
Hi Megara!

I'm RSG (Emma really, but RSG is what's stuck haha). 26 year old momma of a one year old. I have a few characters (all adults sadly) so I don't have anyone to throw at you yet but I'm sure that'll be remedied soon!

Welcome aboard! We're happy to have you Smile don't be afraid to poke around in the cbox if you have any questions!

The following 1 user Likes Melody Crouch's post:
   Albus Dumbledore
Hello Megara and welcome to Charming! I'm Lady, I'm 25 on the West Coast and I unfortunately like RSG above, play mostly adults but I have a few who definitely are friendly to kids if you'd like a thread with one of them!

Like RSG said, please let us know if you have any questions, there's always someone around in the cbox. If you have skype or discord, lmk and we can link up!

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
Heyya, Megara! I'm Nichole (and since everyone else is giving ages, 19)! A pleasure to meet you and welcome to the board!

I think the character I have that is the most likely to interact with Albus is Calla Potts, though she is already at Hogwarts and unlikely to see him if he comes to Hogsmeade while she is on break sadly.

And hey, I've been here three years and I still am always pulling up the documentation stuff!

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
Welcome welcome!

31 year old mama of 4 here and I'm just making my return to Charming. I've been off and on here for several years but it always seems to be after having a kiddo that I tend to vanish for a bit!

I don't have any children characters yet but I've got a few that reside in Hogsmeade that are kid friendly! Like above, feel free to ask any questions. And if you have skype/discord and wanna chat there, lemme know!

Another Glorious MJ Set!
[Image: xy6Q4W.png]
Heya, Megara! Welcome to Charming!

I'm Finn. Smile I'm 29, and I live over on the East Coast.

I play quite a few probably too many kid characters (both of Hogwarts age and younger), so perhaps we can thread sometime! I have one who would especially talk his ear off if he ended up in Hogsmeade. haha

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Hi, I'm Bree! I'm a twenty-year-old preschool teacher living in Florida, and have spent a whole fourth of my life on Charming. I actually have one character (Charity Lloyd) who is Albus' age so they could potentially befriend each other! Let me know if you want anything <3

set by MJ <3
Hello Megara! Nice to meet you! I'm Fallin. I play a handful of characters although my youngest are in Hogwarts at the moment. But if you need anything from my horde just hit me up, super open to ideas.

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
Hi there (again!) the teacher in me loves that you're reading the documentations!

Welcome aboard, can't wait to write with you!

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Hey!! I'm Dante!
I have Yuri who is a street kid a few year older than him and will probably give him a hard time! Hes a lil bully.

In terms of adults, I have Meserimus, hes an old hogwarts prof, and teaches potions. He is kinda heavily modeled on Dumbledore so they could have a fun teacher student vibe because he has kids and grandkids albus age. He also appreciates the life of a person with a weird ass name!

[Image: wl0I79B.jpg]
Lady is a wonder
Hello! I am Kelly!
I have been on here for nearly four years. I grew up on Harry Potter and have loved the world ever since. I look forward to writing with you!

Magic by Elaine!

View a Printable Version