Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Owl, Stork, Same Diff
12th January, 1890

Calliope,

Congratulations once again on your nuptials this week; you truly did make a beautiful bride, and I wish you and your new husband every happiness together.

I did not wish to share this news with you (nor anyone else) before your wedding for fear of distracting from your day, but I do not wish to keep it a secret any longer: Mr. Keene and I are presently expecting! We are, of course, quite excited by this news, as I hope that you will be.

Fondest wishes,

Odira

Calliope Zabini
Loretta Browne and @"Elsie Beauregard" were told in person sometime between the wedding and Odira sending this <3

If I could marry Bee I would but I can't so I ship our characters instead.
14th January, 1890
Odira,
Thank you, and how very thoughtful of you to allow me my moment. My sincerest congratulations on your news, I am quite overjoyed for you. Though I do hope - for yours and all our sakes’! - that you will find this pregnancy less eventful than your last!

Do keep me up-to-date, and I hope all goes smoothly.

Ever your sister,
Calliope

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ari Fisk
May 8, 2020 – 8:39 PM
View a Printable Version