Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

*N/A*
Impeccable IC Quotes
Quote:"'I will allow it'," he mimicked in an insipid little voice. Immediately afterwards  he felt foolish and regretted being so childish, which was impressive really considering how pathetic he already felt being tucked up in bed by Valerian Macnair of all the fucking people. The only person who could tuck him to bed like this was his mama and the whole situation was just an insult to his dignity.

- Charles Macmillan in Shots Taken: A Cocktail

tfw they’re both petty assholes who have mommy issues

The following 3 users Like Valerian Macnair's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Elmer Macmillan, Ursula Black

Quote:Charles looked at first shocked and then scandalized as the other wizard brazenly grabbed his wand and aimed it elsewhere. He wasn't allowed to do that! Or at the very least he wasn't supposed to do that, he was supposed to feel threatened and compliant. He tried to tug his wand free of Macnair's hand, yanking it harder as he grew increasingly more frustrated by how easily Macnair seemed able to keep his grip. Sparks suddenly erupted from the tip of his wand which was mostly a conscious decision on his part to try and startle him off. "I wasn't aware I was speaking to a complete simpleton, yes that's what I meant, wasn't it obvious enough for you?" His words lacked conviction but that was largely due to his being distracted by his wand.
- Charles Macmillan in The Good, the Bad, the Dirty

Today's game of "are Valerian and Charles fighting or is this some weird foreplay?"

The following 2 users Like Valerian Macnair's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Roberto Devine

Quote:"It's a shame you did not drown..."

November Malfoy in listen for the prophecy somewhere in the static

Classic November, everyone. This is how she talks to loved ones, I'd love hate to be her enemy.

The following 1 user Likes Sweetie Whitledge's post:
   Elias Grimstone
She wouldn't have cared much about Simonetta getting lost, so long as she wasn't the one who'd lost her.

Seneca Lestrange in Lost You Baby

The readers have probably gathered by now where things were heading, what with the Urquarts being identical twins and their players loving Shenanigans.

No one breaks the fourth wall like Soph does <3

The following 1 user Likes Magnolia Addams's post:
   Gideon Browne

pinned my hopes to the summit of someday

Magnolia
I wasn’t trying to drown myself, Savino was a beat away from assuring; but then, he sort of had been, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to get into all of that now.

I'm giggling <3 (this thread)

The following 1 user Likes Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Elias Grimstone

Set by Lady!
Quote:What was the world coming to when one couldn’t attempt to be chivalrous without being chastised by a fucking tree root?
me: already cracking up at the first line of this Enoch post

Quote:"And besides," he protested weakly, "I can't read you erotic poetry in the garden. We'd shock the neighbors. Especially if I read with — drama," he said, approaching new heights of embarrassment at the mere thought.
sorry to put you through this, Ford, but lmao <3

The following 1 user Likes Barnaby Wye's post:
   Reuben Crouch

Quote:Yuri didn't know what being a steamed patron was but it sounded like it might be painful
Yuri Podsnapper in Anyway, Here's Wonderwall, I laughed so hard

The following 1 user Likes Barnaby Wye's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

“I gave him a promotion and all.” (And a few other things that had job in the name so were obviously totally workplace-appropriate.)

Theodore Gallivan in castling kingside

Excuse me while I go spit my wine out in a cloud.

MJ made this <3
I'm biased, but Tyb getting mushy about Baby Kirke gets me every time.

"He still thought it was – slightly insane, that she was growing a person right now. Their person. A real living human – who apparently needed no rest at all."

The following 3 users Like Elsie Kirke's post:
   Elias Grimstone, Temerita Reid, Tilda MacFusty

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Quote:Did he even eat cake or chocolate? Carmelina couldn’t fathom the thought: in fact, as she awkwardly made her way to the table in order to slide the tray and her heap of treats out in front of her, the terrible thought crossed her mind that perhaps the staff were prohibited from snacking. She’d never heard anything about it, but – well, she wouldn’t put it past him to have banned Honeyduke’s entirely over the summer.

I love that just because he's an asshole, he mustn't enjoy anything sweet, obviously. He survives solely on the tears of children.

Grindstone  with MJ's delightful Carmelina XD

Av by MJ
Quote:What in the hell could centaurs even want, anyway? Higher quality oats?

Fitzroy Prewett in Snapped

[Image: 1wsKcIW.jpg]
Pretties from Lady <3
Quote:"Miss Cartwright," Noble said. And then, because they'd committed crimes together, "Henrietta."

Rune made this! <3
Ishmael wasn’t sure why it always felt like a victory, to have Monty’s attention. It always did, and always had. And it wasn’t the time or the place to be playing games like this, or to really get into it – they were supposed to be on lookout for a reason – but right now Ishmael wanted him more than anything, so he didn’t care.
writing with mj is forever a delight

The following 1 user Likes Monty Morales's post:
   Elias Grimstone

magic by mj
Quote:In a panic sort of reaction, she shut the door but neglected to make sure she was on the other side of it.

Clarissa Cosgrove xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Rufina Mulciber
March 18, 2024 – 8:11 PM
View a Printable Version