Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Tristan's Music Book
[Image: pCvXDeA.jpg]
Charmed to appear as a book of music sheets to anyone aside from Tristan.

[Image: fbG6udO.png][Image: AnQ1s0Z.png][Image: IVbwHN.png]
December 30, 1884
I am told this journal should help me in some way. I am not quite sure how that is. At any rate, I attended Junior League tryouts today. I only tried out for beater since it is what I am good at. I also rather like knocking bludgers at peoples heads.

It consisted of an obstacle course and other challenges. We find out the results on January 1. I admit to being nervous. I need this. There is nothing else in my life really worth doing aside from Quidditch. Of course, music as well but I haven't touched instrument since who even knows when.

I doubt I will either, that's in the past, I suppose.

January 1, 1885
I didn't write in this thing yesterday despite something interesting having happened to me. I usually write before bed but I wasn't in bed before midnight on the 31st of December.

My family went to Hogsmeade, not sure why since we live in Wales where there aren't so many people to bother us. I don't care, it turned out good for me.

I met a boy named Rasmus Mohr. Well, obviously I've seen him around before since he's a prefect for Ravenclaw and Keeper for their house team but I never spoke to him before. We were both skating and he happened to almost crash into me. He is quite attractive, I always thought but he was even more so up close. His eyes. They are this golden hazel hue.

I decided to take a chance and try to sense if he might like boys or not. We talked some, flirted some since my guess turned out correct. Like I said, I find him attractive so I decided to try and see if he might like to have some fun. He did so I took him to Uncle Jacs. Uncle Jac must have been out for the celebrations. I don't care what it was.

We had sex and I then found myself in the odd position of comforting someone. He lost a past lover and I guess I'm the first he sampled delights from since then. On top of that, I was his first 'taker' so to speak. I don't know why I didn't just make him leave. I hate such emotional displays. But something about him ... I don't know. I offered to serve as a distraction and he pretty much took me up on it.

So, guess I'll have some sort of fun this term.

I am also now a Beater for the Junior Cannons. This is one more step towards achieving one of my life goals. The rest of my team members are decent, I suppose. Mother is convinced I'll do poorly, who even knows what father thinks. Well, I had presented my case, they accepted so they can deal with the fact that I succeeded where they thought I wouldn't.

Grandad also supported me doing what I want because a man doesn't let himself be told what to do or something. I never understand the old bat.

September 1886
Well, Rasmus has lost his prefect badge. I think he kind of saw it coming. It still seems incredibly unfair to me but then again, I never thought he was much of a prefect despite the fact that he is a total keener.

He'll get over it. Better he lost it and not been expelled considering other secrets of his. It's not like anyone with half a brain wouldn't realize his blood heritage or at least suspect it anyways.

September 1887
With Rasmus off in France, I am not quite sure what to do with my life. We had been growing distant for some time now but I still feel adrift at sea without him near. What am I going to do now?

December 25th, 1887
Well, my Christmas eve was certainly interesting. If it is ever found out, who was behind the Mistletoe, I will have to thank them. It provided me with quite the entertaining outcome with a particularly grumpy, pretty boy. I suppose I have a type. 1887 just got a lot more amusing.

April 1st, 1888
Easter proved to be quite fun. I ran into a familiar face and we had quite the entertaining conversation. Though it ended in a fight because he can be such a self righteous nag, thinking he's the only prig in the world to have family issues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Helga Crouch
January 29, 2021 – 3:37 AM
Last Post by Helga Crouch
January 29, 2021 – 12:16 AM
Last Post by Maxima Goshawk
March 10, 2020 – 12:12 AM
View a Printable Version