Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Ugh.
soooo I've been pretty bad at being around for a while - like, January, probably. The senior year stuff was pretty inevitable and probably unsurprising, but then I had some postgrad anxiety issues, and then when those were under control I was working on an understaffed political campaign and any free time I had was spent on staring at Netflix or going to bars.

But now my election is over!* So I have free time again! Let's chat.

1. All my threads are dead, I think. What should I revive? What shouldn't we revive? What do I owe you?
2. I currently have active and would like to keep for sure:
Cassius Lestrange
August Echelon-Arnost
Justin Ross
Kieran Abernathy
@"Zelda Fisk"
3. I also have but am not sure what to do with - and am not married to keeping -
Elliot Carmichael
Gabriel Rosier

Also -- I'm coming back and interested in doing stuff, but now also have to deal with 1) networking my ass off to get a new job, 2) I would like to actually see my friends for the first time in several weeks, 3) the holidays. Also, I have other life stuff I haven't been able to do because I've been so swamped, and haven't flexed my writing muscles in a while, so staff stuff will be easier for me to pop back to. This is all to say uhhh please be patient? Thanks!

*I will not be discussing the outcome at this time.

The following 4 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Amelia Evans, Madeleine Backus, Melody Crouch, Sisse Thompsett

MJ made this!
GABE <3

I'll be useful later

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Hi! I would very much like to continue Melody/August if you're still interested in that! Otherwise I'm glad to see you're back Smile

The following 1 user Likes Melody Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange
Hi Beanie my love, have missed you, take some time to chill you deserve it xD

In terms of what we have, I am forever yes to JK. Obviously. Would be nice to round off the Ari/Zelda we had, and I am game to continue Cash/Kris if you fancy it! We also discussed Theo/Cash, but no hurry on that one, I can be v patient. Take your time with everything and yell at me if/when you want things <3

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
YAY ur back wheeeee <3

We have Azazel/Key which I'd LOVE to continue, I'm the douche that's just let it die.

Re your not married tos, I have Andromeda Delacour that I'd love to thread with Elliott if you plan on keeping him, and Evalina Rosier that I'd love to thread with Gabe if you're planning on keeping him too!

As usual, take your time, I'm not going anywhere, ily

[Image: gvM7opq.png]
Hi, I've missed you.

I don't think we had much going on, but I'm here for your needs :P

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
HI I AM BACK.

I would LOVE to continue Gabriel/Tatty, but as she's on my P2 list I don't expect you to make him a top priority.
Ditto Julius/August

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

View a Printable Version