Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

Adulting
Open 
October 4th, 1889 — Ministry Atrium
James Baird was officially a working man. He had career goals and damn, if that didn't make him feel like an actual adult. Never mind the fact that part of his new routine was flirting with secretaries and the welcome witches and thus not much of a difference to what he did in school. It was Friday as well and there was the Hogsmeade Harvest Festival happening that was making the day feel even longer. 

And at last! The end of his work day, he was in the atrium and getting ready to leave when he smiled at the person next to him. "Heading to the Festival?" He asked conversationally.

The end of a Friday was always like a breath of fresh air. Don't get her wrong, Izzy loved her job and was grateful she was even able to do it, but sometimes you just need to pause and take a good, long, deep breath. Assuming she didn't have to work for the weekend, that was. The wonderful thing about being a Ministry worker, whoever knew what was going to come up next. Watch it, she'd most likely just jinked them all to a weekend full of work rather than relaxation.

On the way out, she glanced over at the person next to her who had spoken aloud, taking a moment to puzzle if he was talking to her or someone around them. Deciding that there was no one else he would feasibly be speaking to, she slowly nodded. "Yes, hearing so much about it has gotten me all excited I'm not doing the race, but there are plenty of other things to do. I'm sure the food will be wonderful. I've been saving up my pocket change since they announced it. Are you going as well?"

iziza is a half-goblin, meaning she is quite short. your character might not know why but they will notice her height and white hair that marks her as such.
[Image: mN7VFq.png]
wonderful set made by tiff!