Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Read Only
Hope You Understand
September 16, 1889

Dearest mother,

I do not know how to begin this letter, so I shall begin with the simple truth. I love you. I understand the reasons for your arrangement with Mr. Lécuyer, however, I hope you will recall your own feelings when you were to marry father. I did not love Mr. Lécuyer nor did I ever hope to come to. My heart belongs to another. I hope you will understand my reasons with time just as I apologize for any stress this has created for you.

By the time you read this I will be a married woman. Married to someone to holds my heart and soul and who wishes only that he might be able to make me happy for the rest of our lives. I love him mother, as I believe you will come to as well.

Given the circumstances of our marriage I understand if you wish I did not return home for some time. I shall respect that and shall wait until you believe I should return. Know that I will miss you and I will wish every day to be by your side tending to you.

Your loving daughter,
Lucille

[Image: xsLWWd.png]
Thank you MJ for an amazingly Lucy set!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version