Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

nichole's networking v.2

Hello, I'm Nichole! My activity comes in spurts - it depends on what college is throwing at me (it has no mercy), however, I'll pretty much always be lurking. It is also going to be iffy indefinately because social isolation means all my classes are online and I have no clue how this will go. Check back here in a few weeks because I'll either have more time or less time? Hey, no more Nichole Gets Lost On The Same Bus She Takes Every Single Day.

If I haven't replied to something feel free to poke me - you can try the cbox but skype is far more effective as it blinks and annoys me until I check it while cbox does not. On that note: PM or skype is the best way to reach me for anything so feel free to PM me for my skype. PMs sent to Calla Potts are most likely to be noticed first!

I love surprises threads. As long as said thread does not involve damage to a character - physical, mental, or rep dings - go head and throw it up. As far as the other category, just ya know, ask please before you write idk an assassination attempt on a character.

In regards to plots or threads, I'm pretty much down for anything, once again just poke me.

Seventh Year
Ravenclaw
Perfect
Eighteen
Betrothed
UCPB
★★★★★★★★★☆

The fourth son born to a UCPB family, who is currently a seventh year Ravenclaw and a perfect. He is currently betrothed but not listed to marry for another good five plus years and has little interest in her at this point as they tend to clash every time they meet. Even then, he isn't really interested in women at this point in pretty much any regard and tends to look down on them - unless they are closely related to him, then he can manage to be friendly rather than just respectful. In regards to who he would like be seen with - it would mostly be other UCPB boys his age, though he might have some friends among the UCHBs and MCPB depending on how much he gets along with them.

For the most part, he cares little for the opinions of those who he views beneath him on his person and can really only be motivated to act in a typical good and beneficial way if it involves the opinion of someone with authority over him. Aka, he would likely slack on his prefect duties if it meant he wouldn't lose his title however he likes the power of the title and the title on his record and therefore will do the bare minimum.

His career goals include joining the experimental charm committee however being he has roughly seven years between graduation and when he can join, he has currently no pressing, more immediate career goals though he knows he ought to do something to occupy his time. At the moment he is leaning towards joining the Department of International Co-operation.

As far as seeking specific things I would love to find him a group of boys who can tolerate him and in turn he tolerates them. They would likely have to be decently able to maintain the same opinions on him and not be too attention hogging as they'll likely be competing for his time with his books and studies.

Debutante
Hufflepuff
Seventeen
Single
UCPB
★★★★★★★★★★

Octavia Rose - yes she insist on using her middle name as well if someone calls her by her first name - is a very sweet seventh year who is very excited about finally getting to join society. She has never once considered finding a career and her N.E.W.T.s reflect that as she just picked classes she liked. They aren't really well suited to any one particular career.

She's friendly with everyone she meets and holds no biases against friends, though she is naturally more inclined to be friendly with other girls her age in either upper or middle class. Tavie isn't overly talkative but can hold her own in a conversation and is not a fan of being the only one who talks. She also tends to be highly romantic and secretly dreams of marrying for love not just convenience. She is a soft purist however and while she is perfectly fine with being friends with halfbloods and muggleborns, she likely would not consider marrying anyone other than a pureblood.

She is open for friends, enemies, prehurling and virtually anything else.

Socialite
Slytherin
Twenty
Married
UCPB
★★★★★★★★★★

@'Cornelia Lestrange'
Some text here doo doo.

Head of DOMA&C
Slytherin
Thirty-five
Married
UCPB
★★★★★★★★☆☆

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. In tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum. Quis vel eros donec ac odio tempor orci dapibus ultrices. Eu augue ut lectus arcu bibendum at. Ornare arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam. Sit amet porttitor eget dolor morbi non arcu risus quis. Eget nullam non nisi est sit amet facilisis. Aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum. Mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris a. Et leo duis ut diam. Aenean et tortor at risus viverra. Suspendisse in est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis. Nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus. Cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Elit sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris. Nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing. A diam maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet. Cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat.

Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel. Mi sit amet mauris commodo. At lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit. Quis auctor elit sed vulputate mi. Blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada. Dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et. Semper eget duis at tellus at. Mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam. Dolor purus non enim praesent. Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor. In eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue quisque. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis at. In vitae turpis massa sed. Ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue. Fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh sed.

Teacher at the
Irvingly School House
Twenty-five
Engaged
MC Muggle
★★★★★★★★☆☆

@'Annabeth Jennings'
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. In tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque volutpat. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum. Quis vel eros donec ac odio tempor orci dapibus ultrices. Eu augue ut lectus arcu bibendum at. Ornare arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam. Sit amet porttitor eget dolor morbi non arcu risus quis. Eget nullam non nisi est sit amet facilisis. Aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum. Mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris a. Et leo duis ut diam. Aenean et tortor at risus viverra. Suspendisse in est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis. Nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus. Cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Elit sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris. Nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing. A diam maecenas sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet. Cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat.

Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel. Mi sit amet mauris commodo. At lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit. Quis auctor elit sed vulputate mi. Blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada. Dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et. Semper eget duis at tellus at. Mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam. Dolor purus non enim praesent. Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor. In eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue quisque. Sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget duis at. In vitae turpis massa sed. Ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue. Fermentum posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh sed.

Linnet will go here

Third Year
Hufflepuff
Chaser
Thirteen
Single
MCHB
★★★★★★★☆☆☆

Nice to a fault, Calla is overly friendly and content to speak to anyone she can find and makes friends very easily. Honestly, she could probably talk a brick wall to death. She has little regard to who society says she should and shouldn't speak to unless in extreme cases - like, say a murder - but attempts to give everyone the benefit of doubt.

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
View a Printable Version