Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
Dearest, Darlingest Mumsie & Popsicle
2nd of September, 1889
*writing is a little smudged, as she was writing as fast as she could

Dearest Mummy and Papa,

Holliday might have already sent you an owl but guess what?! I made it to Gryffindor! Do you think Uncle Arven would be proud? It is his house afterall, and guess what I also just realized? We now have someone of the family in every single house! I do think it's something to be impressed by, and I think I shall pride myself on that fact.

I had a little mishap when I was in the boats on the way over to Hogwarts - you know, since being a first year I'm not taking the carriages until next year, but I forgot that I was until I got there so you might imagine my surprise when I remembered! Oh it was such an adventure, I met a new friend Archie who said that he's from the desert. Imagine that! We must make a point to visit the desert sometime, he said it was so hot there! But anyways, my mishap, well I fell in the Black Lake! It was quite cold as Im sure you can imagine, like when I sometimes accidentally walk through you, Papa except perhaps colder.

Classes were rather fun the first day, however, Holliday and Irene and Paxton say they're going to get even more difficult as the year goes on. I do hope I'll be able to keep to my schedule, there are so many things here to get used to. Oh, and the ceiling in the Great Hall is incredible, just as you all said. I cannot believe the expanse of it. What happens when it rains? Or snows? Or hails!

I do miss you both something terribly, but I am with Holliday and Irene and Paxton who all will help me, so please don't fret too much. I love you!

Yours,
Sunday

[Image: 3Zj8nG.png]
magnificence by mj <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dorian Rosier
September 20, 2023 – 5:09 PM
View a Printable Version