Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Poll: Which skin are you using? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Field Guide to Sorcery
25.53%
25.53%
Crossing Over
21.28%
21.28%
Ah! An Erumpant!
14.89%
14.89%
Lost Letters
19.15%
19.15%
An older skin!
19.15%
19.15%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

What skin are you using?
Exactly as the poll says! Feel free to vote per character if you choose a different one for each account! <3

Obviously check out the new skins first xD

Feel free also to discuss your choices below!

MJ never ceases to impress ♡ —
ALFRED GETS A SKIN WITH BOATS EEEEEEEE.

The following 1 user Likes J. Alfred Darrow's post:
   Aldous Crouch

MJ made the most Alfredy of sets and then two years later she made it EVEN BETTER
Ah! has:
-a snitch
-a magical creature
-a rugged traveler
-people doing silly things and allowing those things to be documented

... so it's basically handcrafted for Ben

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Aldous Crouch

MJ made this <3
Confession but if the main subject of a skin is a man, I am twice as likely to put that skin on my men's accounts. So Edric has "Crossing Over" (bonus points for the broodiness).

set by MJ!
(August 31, 2019 – 3:09 PM)Edric Umbridge Wrote:  Confession but if the main subject of a skin is a man, I am twice as likely to put that skin on my men's accounts. So Edric has "Crossing Over" (bonus points for the broodiness).

I do this in reverse... if a skin prominently features a lithe young woman or has a feminine feel I usually only use it for girls. And since Ophelia's skin hasn't changed since beta it's really just Kate*

*who now wears A Field Guide fyi.

The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Aldous Crouch
I feel like Ah! An Erumpant! goes with Crystal's set

MJ made the pretties
Tib got Sweet Dreams Are Made of These because it was green and he's a Slytherin but also I like to imagine that little girl in the banner is cowering in the woods because she knows there's a murderer lurking somewhere.

IDK unicorns in forests remind me of Lord Voldemort so. I interpreted this much darker than Bree probably intended.

The following 3 users Like Tiberius Lestrange's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Elias Grimstone, Flora Mulciber
(September 3, 2019 – 1:50 AM)Tiberius Lestrange Wrote:  Tib got Sweet Dreams Are Made of These because it was green and he's a Slytherin but also I like to imagine that little girl in the banner is cowering in the woods because she knows there's a murderer lurking somewhere.

IDK unicorns in forests remind me of Lord Voldemort so. I interpreted this much darker than Bree probably intended.

When I did my banners I loosely used Flora as inspiration for "Sweet Dreams" and Bella as inspiration for the winter one, and because of it I definitely had a Slytherin-y feel in mind? So you're not totally off the mark :P

One day I would love to see House Site Skins again. I miss those. We need new ones. Maybe they get casually updated to fit the sites code so they don't go wonky after a few skin updates.

Magic by Elaine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version