Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

local woman ruins everything | bean's networking
Hi, I'm Beanie and I play messes who are trying their best -- or not. It really varies!
SOME NOTES BEFORE WE BEGIN
  • I have a very wonky work schedule, sometimes I'm slow and I'm v sorry for it :(
  • All of these are probably open to friends/enemies ETC I just have a hard time writing interesting captions for that >.>

@Cassius Lestrange
23 | RAVENCLAW CLASS OF '84 | UCPB
CHUDLEY CANNONS SEEKER

You probably know: Cash is a Lestrange and a Quidditch player. He's sometimes a little weird at parties. Was more fun in school.
Good for: Lestrange shenanigans, misery, Quidditch, being slightly dismissive of you at social gatherings, the black sheep of the family
Currently most interested in: Anything Lestrange or Quidditch related, (recurring theme ppl?), Cash's quest for girls to pretend to be straight with, possibly casual Victorian substance use idk. 

@Arthur Pettigrew
30 | GRYFFINDOR CLASS of '77 | MCPB
HOGSMEADE HOWLERS CAPTAIN

You probably know: Arthur used to be rich but then fucked up repeatedly and isn't anymore, he married another Quidditch player, he was briefly sent to Azkaban for being an idiot in 1884 but wasn't convicted, he captained the British National Team in 1883, he's old for Quidditch, and all of his drama is extremely well publicized
Good for: Quidditch, disappointing you, probable gambling addictions, intervening in @Reuben Crouch's latest drama
Currently most interested in: Arthur is an asshole, he's old for Quidditch, he's due for another fuck-up. Anything on any of those is v much my jam.

@August Echelon-Arnost
33| RAVENCLAW CLASS of '74 | UCPB
DEFENSE ATTORNEY

You probably know: August is a progressive defense attorney from a dysfunctional family, he uses a cane, his family is a disaster, and he's usually at Thom's party
Good for: Pro bono legal assistance for the desperate, expensive legal assistance for the rich and shady, having an opinion on current events, VE progressivism, being extremely rich and single
Currently most interested in: August's two most recent clients have been Argus Scrimgeour and Galina; I'd love some fallout from that. I guess hurling? I burn out on hurling threads without more of an incentive, but I'm intrigued. (Candidates should be UCPB/HB, or MCPB, probably, for success.)*
*author's note august is in love w/ someone else

@Elliot Carmichael
30 | SLYTHERIN CLASS of '77 | UCHB
DIVINATION PROFESSOR; SLYTHERIN HOH

You probably know: Elliot is an heir but works at Hogwarts; Elliot's sister dropped out of school; Elliot is a seer, but all of his visions are about death.
Good for: Ominous visions, being pretty snarky for a professor, being uncomfortable at social gatherings.
Currently most interested in: student! threads! next! week! also anything else, pitch me

@Justin Ross
43 | RAVENCLAW CLASS of '64 | MCHB
MINISTER OF MAGIC

You probably know: Ross is the Minister. He was Minister Urquart's first Wizengamot appointee, and he's related to the Fisks via his wife.
Good for: being the Minister and doing Minister things
Currently most interested in: ^

@Kieran Abernathy
27 | HUFFLEPUFF CLASS of '80 (DROPOUT '78) | WCHB
CRIME AND POLITICS REPORTER

You probably know: Alcoholic reporter who hangs around a bunch of activists and is assumed to be common law married to his roommate
Good for: Dramatic werewolf irony, annoying reporting, being adjacent to progressive politics, alcoholism
Currently most interested in: Kieran reports on creatures for the DP + dramatic werewolf irony or other werewolf things*
*Kieran is not available to bite your character at this time

@Zelda Fisk
21 | HUFFLEPUFF CLASS of '86 | MCHB
MAGICAL ACCIDENTS & CATASTROPHES EMPLOYEE

You probably know: A Fisk, there's a lot of them. Also, Zelda's brother-in-law is Minister. Zelda works, and none of her sisters did.
Good for: Magical Accidents & Catastrophes, making self-destructive 21 year old decisions, family shenanigans, being a spitfire
Currently most interested in: I love threading out Zelda's job stuff; I also love when Zelda interacts with fam.

MJ made this!
@Holly Scrimgeour fully intends to show up to Elliot's office at the beginning of the school year with a NUMBER of questions that may be perceived as amusing coming from the mouth of a thirteen-year-old child. She's there for BUSINESS.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frida Lestrange's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

there are few beauties that compare to a ladyset
Please post an owl div thread for Idunn to be snarky in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
I volunteer @Jack Humphrey-Mavis for ve youth shenanigans and casual ve substance experimentation

Lilypie Maternity tickers
@Bree we talked
@Kayte yes will do!!
@Roberto Devine I'm down!! could you start?

MJ made this!
Yo we already talked Theo/Cash but also I've just realised if you would ever like to also torture Cash with a very specific kind of Lestrange interaction, local terror @Kristoffer Lestrange has graduated and is OUT IN THE WORLD to get up to shenanigans and potentially "hang out" with his relative because how could that go wrong xD