Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

Rewards
Open 
August 1st, 1889 — Quality Quidditch Supplies
Citrine had gotten her Hogswarts letter just the other day along with a badge that had made her squeal in delght. She was Quidditch captain! She couldn't wait until the new school year and she had made sure to keep the badge safe until the time came when she would be able to wear it on her school robes. Her mother had decided to celebrate by buying Citrine a new broom. Standing around Quality Quidditch Supplies, Citrine wasn't quite sure how to narrow down what she wanted. She adored her old broom and the new ones all seemed to have fancy features that she would have to get herself used to. Deciding to ask an impartial third party, she tapped another shopper on the shoulder. "Excuse me but would you go with a Cleansweep or a Comet if given the choice between the two?"

[Image: MnhiW.jpg]
glorious set by MJ
She didn't play herself, she'd given up on that dream years ago, after being denied a letter of permission to play on the house team two years in a row. But her brothers played and she'd played the role as commentator for a few years at school so her interest in the sport was still present. Beside, sometimes her brothers let her join an occasional pickup game if her father wasn't playing and they needed an even number. And she far fancied broom travel over apperation. Less chance of slicing herself in half.

"Hmm? What position do you play?" she asked without looking up from the broom she was inspecting - one more suited to long term travel than a game of speed. "Different brooms are better suited to different placements."

[Image: mag2.png]
i love rune sets.
"I'm a chaser," Citrine answered when the young woman asked which position she played. She wasn't exactly the first person that Citrine would have asked for advice from but she seemed to know what she was talking about. And that was good enough for the young Ravenclaw.

glorious set by MJ
"Chaser - quick, fast turns. I'd go with a Cleansweep if I were you. Better on sharp turns - and you might just be able to avoid a few extra buldgers or steal the ball a bit more." She frowned. "Though the Comet does have nice breaking charms, you are probably used to stopping without them. I would imagine that would be useful for a seeker or keeper though. Still, I would go with the Cleansweep."

"My brothers play - and my father used too. I'd always wanted to play, but they were dead set on it being a man's sport. I am glad your parents allow you to play - a little jealous too."

[Image: mag2.png]
i love rune sets.
Citrine took in the older girls informaton with a nod. "Yeah, I don't need charms to help me with my flying so sounds like the Cleensweep it is," Citrine said. The newest model too since her mother was splurging on her a little as a reward for becoming Quidditch captain.

She could not fathom having parents that weren't supportive of something fun that you wanted to do. "I even was made Quidditch captain this year," she shared bashfully. It was an honor and she knew it.

glorious set by MJ