Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

The Rumor Mill
“I heard Mrs. Desdemona Pettigrew began labouring during the world cup match—I hadn't even realized she was expecting!”
[-] The following 2 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Cameron Gillenwater, Fallon Abernathy

Please CC @Elladora Black on all PMs.
Apparently, the reason they called a halt to the match was because someone died! I heard that it was @Evelyn Abercrombie—at least her family is already here from America so they won't need to travel for the funeral... ”
[-] The following 3 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Billie Farrow, Cameron Gillenwater, Fallon Abernathy

“Stop crying? It was bad enough when Mr. Abbott became engaged to Miss Fawley, but now he's died in that awful quidditch catastrophe! How are we supposed to find husbands when the eligible ones keep dying?”
@William Abbott
[-] The following 3 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Billie Farrow, Fallon Abernathy, Madeleine Backus

“No, it wasn't the bludger that stopped the game—apparently the American liaison just attacked poor Mr. Crouch in the Minister's own box! Clearly he isn't quite over the Melody Finch debacle...”
@Samuel St.John-Black @Aldous Crouch
[-] The following 4 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Billie Farrow, Fallon Abernathy, Madeleine Backus, Ophelia Devine

“I heard the Moroccan sponsor paid off the referee to call a halt to the game because they were losing so badly. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he'd jinxed the bludger either to use as an excuse!”
@Mikail Karim
[-] The following 4 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Billie Farrow, Fallon Abernathy, Greta Gillenwater, Hermia Bonaccord

“My tastes aren't usually to the exotic, but that Moroccan beater! I must admit, seeing how relentless he was stirred something within me...don't tell my husband!”
@Zakarya Alaoui
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rumour Mill's post:
   Zakarya Alaoui

“I'm trying to remember the last time we had any sort of large-scale event that didn't end in carnage...”
[-] The following 5 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Billie Farrow, Chrysanta Ruskin, Fallon Abernathy, Hermia Bonaccord, Marianne Finch

“I heard that Mr. Percival Adlard and Miss Annabeth Jennings are engaged. About time someone finally had the good sense to accept his proposal. Shame it's a muggle though.”
@Percival Adlard Jr. @Annabeth Jennings

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hogwarts Rumor Mill Rumour Mill 17 15,171 September 26, 2020 – 1:32 PM
Last Post: Rumour Mill