Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

The Rumor Mill
Have you heard? Mister Richard Gladstone has been seen around with a mysterious blonde. Do you think he is courting her?
@Richard Gladstone
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rumour Mill's post:
   Acacia Ruskin

Please CC a member of staff on all PMs.
Mister Roberto and Ophelia Devine have been married for months now but there is no sign of a little Devine. Do you think there is an issue in the marriage?
@Roberto Devine @Ophelia Devine
[-] The following 2 users Like Rumour Mill's post:
   Ophelia Devine, Prudence Browne

People say that they saw Mister Mundungus MacFusty being slapped by a young redhead outside the Three Broomsticks. What do you think that was about?
@Mundungus MacFusty
   Prudence Browne

I heard from a woman who went to Beauxbatons that she never attended with Jack Watson, even though they're the same age...
@Jack Watson
   Jacques Michaud

"Mister Richard Gladstone has been seen in the company of Miss Regina Lacey at numerous events. I personally think we'll hear news of a courtship any day now!"

I'm surprised that there hasn't been an announcement from the Lestranges yet. I don't suppose anything went wrong with Mrs. Lestrange's pregnancy?

Mrs. Beck seemed to gain some weight since she got back from that mission trip. But now I've learned that she's pregnant! I think she was pregnant before going on the trip, do you think her husband knew? How irresponsible!

You heard, of course, that Mrs. Devine is finally pregnant — and right after she went missing for weeks. Do you think that's a bit too convenient?
@Ophelia Devine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hogwarts Rumor Mill Rumour Mill 2 9,425 August 19, 2018 – 12:20 AM
Last Post: Rumour Mill