Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Network with Vonn! She doesn't bite (hard)
Player Name Vonn
Contact: Replies here will definitely do the trick! But, for real-time chatting, ask me for my Discord. I'll probably also make a Skype soon because it seems like a lot of people use that. But, regardless, I don't want to post the details in here, so ask and I'll send them to you! <3

Trevor Pryce
23 | Half-veela | Working class | Ravenclaw dropout | Reputation 2
Performer at the Golden Hearth Theatre. Prostitute. Might rob you.

• Friends! Trevor's friends are most likely to be fellow scrapings from the dregs of society. He's one of the lowest of the low. He's really fun, though, with a charisma that comes from his veela blood and years of performance. He's also quite loyal to those who offer him kindness. It could be really fun for one of those to be someone unexpected from the upper classes!
  • Enemies! Trevor has multiple qualities that might make him easy to hate. He's gay. He's a half-breed. He cross-dresses. He works at an unsavory establishment. He takes money for sex, both from men and women. He helps his best friend with her cons. Basically, a lot of people are going to hate him for some reason or another, and I'd love to explore that!
  • Lovers! Due to his blood, women throw themselves at him, but he isn't actually attracted to them. He uses magical assistance in order to perform if he decides to give a lady what she wants (for a price). While he does sleep with people for profit, he tends to avoid actual trysts due to some issues with past trauma. I would love to find him a higher-class "patron" (sugar daddy), so if you're into that sketchiness, let me know!

Xavier Mondragon probably is at the theatre often enough and would be into being a higher class sugar daddy. Esteban Zavala probably also goes there. And both have met Phil or Felicity in their own threads so I figured I would toss them your way too. I also have many others, none of whom are entirely straight, but those main two popped up for me.

Trevor goes against a lot of Wendell Banges 's sensibilities, him being a church-goer with morals and all. He's away on the Africa trip, at the moment, but Wendell probably protests the theatre when he's talking with others, or potentially even makes "Don't support it!" posters.

The following 1 user Likes Leif Heaney's post:
       Ophelia Devine

[Image: bZyZZW.jpg]
    This signature was made by the ever-Charming and gracious Lady! Give her some love!
    Could you be a Heaney?
    Roberto Devine Oh. My. God. You just made my day! That high-class sugar daddy plot will be amazing. How lovely to be on a site where I throw that out there and somebody's actually into it. And I would also love to talk Esteban! Do you have a Discord or Skype that you would wanna use to talk details?

Leif Heaney Same question! Discord/Skype? Trevor would have such a good time trolling Wendell. We could have such amazing fun with that.

If you guys wanna chat through one of those programs, just PM me your info and I'll add you. <3

The following 1 user Likes Trevor Pryce's post:
       Roberto Devine
    I don't have much to offer you in the way of friends (my lot are mostly too reputation conscious), but if you're having a thread with Wendall you might as well add his friend Adam Ragge in as well. Also a church-goer, but is more the quiet-disapproval sort than one to actively speak out against him. He does live in the slums as well so they could potentially cross paths just in the neighborhood.

And Reuben Crouch may or may not start sleeping with Felicity soon. He's certainly trying to.

(July 23, 2019 – 2:40 AM)Trevor Pryce Wrote:  Roberto Devine Oh. My. God. You just made my day! That high-class sugar daddy plot will be amazing. How lovely to be on a site where I throw that out there and somebody's actually into it. And I would also love to talk Esteban! Do you have a Discord or Skype that you would wanna use to talk details?

Leif Heaney Same question! Discord/Skype? Trevor would have such a good time trolling Wendell. We could have such amazing fun with that.

If you guys wanna chat through one of those programs, just PM me your info and I'll add you. <3
    Super excited to do this with you, I've sent you my details!

Possibly Related Threads…
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Tommy Tupper
    October 18, 2021 – 3:23 AM
    Last Post by Calla Potts
    July 6, 2021 – 2:30 AM
    Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
    May 16, 2021 – 4:17 PM
    View a Printable Version