Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Kanon's Plottage
Player Name Fox Spirit

Character: Kanon Tanaka
Quick Facts: Kanon is an immigrant from Japan who speaks a moderate amount of English. She is a witch, but has no wand and little to no magical education, self taught or otherwise.

House: Unknown
Grad Year: N/A
Class: Working
Blood/Race: Pureblood

Needs: Kanon will soon be getting a wand. She will definitely need a kind (or unkind) soul to teach her the basics of magic. This person could be anyone. I'm not super picky in this area.

Friends: Kanon could use a female friend. Someone who is nervous and timid would be preferable. I would be willing to consider male inquiries on a case by case basis.

Hurls: Looking for a man who is either incredibly passionate and driven towards the greater good (Think Harry Potter on crack) or someone who is very deep in the dark arts. Those are my two ideas, but of course if you think a certain character would mesh well with Kanon, my ears are always open.

(July 22, 2019 – 3:49 AM)Kanon Tanaka Wrote:  Kanon will soon be getting a wand.

I've got Gervaise Ollivander if this is something you'd like to thread out!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Did someone say London wand shopping thread?

Magic by Elaine!

Aldous Crouch and @"Acacia Ruskin" YASS! I was waiting for someone to reply to that little tidbit. PM me with your ideas! I'd also be happy to do some threading with you both!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ophelia Devine
July 15, 2019 – 3:00 PM
View a Printable Version