Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
Job Offer
June 5, 1889
Dear Mr. Rufus Bixby,
As you might be aware, I have recently taken up sponsorship of the Appleby Arrows. While the quidditch season has already begun, I wish to make the request that you transfer to my team as captain. A man of experience in the sport, such as yourself, would be greatly valued for the position. Please inform me of your decision as soon as possible.
From,
Mr. Ace Lukeson

Magic by MJ!

Daisypath Vacation tickers
June 8, 1889
Dear Mr. Ace Lukeson,

I am honored by your request. However, due to the timing of this offer, I do have reservations. As you know I have been with Puddlemere United since the beginning of my career and as such do not wish to cause any undue speculation to either team in question with such a transfer during this season. If you were able to reassure me that this offer is entirely above reproach, I may rest easier at such a prospect and be honored to captain the Arrows to victory..

Most sincerely,
Rufus Bixby

[Image: vgR1rM.png]
BEE-utiful set!
[Image: bCBJMyB.png]
June 10, 1889
Dear Mr. Rufus Bixby,
I cannot speak for others in their opinions of you transfering teams, though I am sure that your fans would be quite pleased to see you move up in rank to the title of captain. My offer includes a pay of 9 galleons weekly.
From,
Mr. Ace Lukeson

Magic by MJ!

June 13, 1889
Dear Mr. Ace Lukeson,

Thank you for your assurances. I am happy to accept your offer.

On the topic of details, when should I anticipate joining the Appleby team?

Most sincerely,
Rufus Bixby

BEE-utiful set!
June 15, 1889
Dear Mr. Rufus Bixby,
The former captain has requested to retire in early August. I would prefer if you get to know the team socially in the mean time, but officially begin as captain starting on August 10th. If this is not ideal, please let me know.
From,
Mr. Ace Lukeson

Magic by MJ!

June 13, 1889
Dear Mr. Ace Lukeson,

I shall look forward to August 10 and shall endeavor to get to know my future team mates as the summer progresses.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Most sincerely,
Rufus Bixby

BEE-utiful set!

View a Printable Version