Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

A Governess for Leo Lupin.
The most pitied woman in all of Britain. Possibly all the world. He's awful.
"I'll bleed wherever I damn well please!" She shouted, scowling at him. As if to prove it, she uncovered her nose and shook her head back and forth like a dog attempting to dry its fur of water. Little droplets of blood rained on the sidewalk all willy-nilly. Billie Farrow in A Good Dusting
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

bragi's journal
Read Only 
May 25th, 1889

I think writing a journal may encourage me to dream in English.

For as long as I can remember I’ve wielded both English and Danish like a suitor with two roses, but Denmark is my ancestral home — it’s only natural that I think and dream in Danish. Now I’m moving to Great Britain — a dream come true in any language — and wish to adapt accordingly. I leave tomorrow. Mrs Mikkelsen has finished packing my things and I’ve bequeathed Maid Marian my favourite red blanket for her box. Poor cat, I hope the train journey isn’t too much of an upheaval.

I must go downstairs now for my goodbye dinner. Thor has been pretending to delight at the concept of having mama and papa all to himself, but he’s been wearing the biggest frown lately. I’ll miss him too. I’ll miss everyone.

My birthday wish is apple and raisin pie for pudding. You see? I’m British already.

[Image: bragi-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Very Decent, Sensible Journal Charity Lloyd 3 910 April 23, 2020 – 11:11 AM
Last Post: Charity Lloyd
Read Only A Travel Journal Nimiane Delaney 4 2,536 January 7, 2020 – 4:38 PM
Last Post: Nimiane Delaney
  January's Journal January Lynch 1 2,213 December 1, 2019 – 12:54 AM
Last Post: January Lynch
  Lily's Journal Lily Huddleston 1 2,682 November 30, 2019 – 9:36 PM
Last Post: Lily Huddleston
  The Journal of Miss Blossom Spinnakers Blossom Spinnakers 3 2,619 February 4, 2019 – 2:52 AM
Last Post: Blossom Spinnakers