Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Julius Scrimgeour for Bella Scrimgeour.
The answer to the question "What happens when your family's reputation is a disaster?"
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

A Droll Stroll
Open 
May 27, 1889 — Swallowbury District Street
Needing some fresh air, Clarissa and a couple of the other girls along with a chaperone had stepped out for a bit of a walk. It was a fine enough day for it she supposed but she was so bored. Life in PSYR was not generally boring to her - she enjoyed the things they did and were taught - but today had been pretty slow for Clarissa.

Lagging a bit behind the others as she admired the pretty flowers in the small garden of one of the homes, she had been about to move on when she felt a bit of resistance, one that seemed to be in the form of someone stepping on the hem of her dress - whether it was accidental or intentional, she did not know.

[Image: bHrT9m.png]
gorgeous set by MJ!
Today was quite the busy day. Henry was exhausted. From cleaning a mess left behind by one of the boys, to reorganizing the kitchen after a stray magical creature of the neighbor had somehow gotten into the house and made a mess of things.

Now she was headed to one of her employer's friend's homes in order to drop off a message. But now she was a bit turned around. Goodness, she sure was tired.

Stopping with a failure of checking if she had stepped on anything, she looked at the surrounding houses until she felt a tug under her foot. She looked down with a confused look to find that she was stepping on a young ladies dress. "Goodness! My apologies." She exclaimed as she stepped away.

Elaine Made Magic
Accidental, it would seem given the other womans reaction and apology. Clarissa smiled and waved off the apology. "No harm done," she said as she took a moment to shake her dress hem a little to get the bit of dirt off. "Are you okay? You look a little lost." That was Clarissa's perception, at least.

[Image: bHrT9m.png]
gorgeous set by MJ!
Good to see that the young woman wasn't too angry, if at all. Henrietta made sure she didn't yawn, as that might be seen as offensive. "I am. I was trying to deliver something for my employer, but I seem to have gotten myself turned around."

Elaine Made Magic