Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Julius Scrimgeour for Bella Scrimgeour.
The answer to the question "What happens when your family's reputation is a disaster?"
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

Seeking: Employer
don't look at me like that

Looking for a middle or upper class family in Hogsmeade who might be in the market for a teenaged housemaid straight out of the domestic service program at Blickwick's. Ideally I'd get two or three offers and thread out interviews, but beggars can't be choosers.

Imogen is a nobody with no experience bar her education. You totally know you want her to work for you ;)

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
uhhh I have:

Whitledges. I can guarantee you fun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
   Acacia Ruskin

Want to help ruin the social lives of your favorite characters? Contribute to Witch Weekly!
Could go Scamanders? Plenty of them to play with tho I’m not sure what the parental stance on girls with no references would be...

All my others are in Irvingly sadly because Ailsa would 100% take a chance on a stranger!

[Image: oTkHlW.png]
gorgeous set by MJ
(May 5, 2019 – 4:15 PM)Elladora Black Wrote: I’m not sure what the parental stance on girls with no references would be...

I mean no work references; she'd have a piece of paper that says the school is happy with her skills and knowledge!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
Could always work for a veela, as I have Juniper and her lovely family.

I also have my branch of the non-canon Binns family.

Also, gonna give a happy yell of approval to Bree's Whitledge suggestion.

Magic by MJ!

Devines in Wellingtonshire! Pettigrews/Mulcibers too but you'd be interviewing yourself so that's probably not fun xD

Fisks in Bartonburg, lol.
This exists if you're interested :D

[Image: imset.png]
Schemes are afoot! Graphics by MJ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking a dude for the amortentia fun times Alice Said 1 553 October 2, 2018 – 5:20 PM
Last Post: J. Alfred Darrow
  Seeking: Connections Edric Umbridge 3 919 September 3, 2018 – 4:40 PM
Last Post: Acacia Ruskin
  Seeking: Corpse Aldous Crouch 3 786 June 13, 2018 – 5:38 PM
Last Post: Ophelia Devine
  Seeking a Stamp for the End of the World Atticus Sharpe 9 2,855 May 6, 2018 – 2:28 PM
Last Post: Benedict Bates