Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

The Hufflepuff for Julius Scrimgeour.
The new summer musical hit, The Greatest Broman!
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

harassment isn't a crime
See Inside 
May 3rd, 1889 — Wellingtonshire
open to any neighbors ;) Preferably ones that have a hate for half-breeds.
Emily had decided to basically play around with her neighbors. She was aware that nobody liked her. For reasons she didn't quiet understand yet. Perhaps they were jealous of her mother and took it out on her. Or they disliked her siblings as much as she did and she was the only one they saw around. Whichever. It obviously wasn't because they hated her. Who could hate her beautiful face?

She gave an innocent smile at one the passerby's.

in case you missed it: Emily is a half-veela so males might feel a mild compulsion to 'protect' the child
[Image: BuD4Lc.png]
MJ is a Goddess and made Emily's sets
Travelling back from a friend's home, one could expect a few things. Birds chirping, the small chatter from her chaperone, maybe even a light breeze in the air.

What one wouldn't expect? That red-headed veela's little brat running around. Ugh, why couldn't they just go away? Live in the woods like the beasts that they were. Receiving a smile from the creature, she could not help the sour look on her face in response.

Elaine made pretties

Finding her target, Emily made her way over to the woman and tried to give her a sweet smile. "Hello!" the six year old cheerfully said.

in case you missed it: Emily is a half-veela so males might feel a mild compulsion to 'protect' the child
Oh Merlin, now the little beast was following her. It should be a crime for veela and their brats to be anywhere near polite society. Let alone talking to someone.

"Pardon me, but I'm sure your mother will want you back home." It was an attempt at being polite to such a creature.

Elaine made pretties

Emily shook her head at the woman. "She knows I'm outside." she replied sweetly. It was true. Her mother knew she was outside, she probably didn't know where. She wasn't that far from home, anyway, so when she got into trouble it wouldn't be hard for her to get home.

'She knows I'm outside' was a rather vague answer. One that did not sit too well with Odette. Was the bird-woman outside as well? Trying to find the little brat, only to burn alive anyone who was to be seen near the child? "I'm sure you are missed." Another hint for the tiny beast to run along.

Elaine made pretties

Emily shook her head at the woman's words. "Mama isn't worried." she said confidently. She was six! She could take care of herself. Well, as far as bad people went! She could handle those.

What an idiotic child. But what could one expect of a beast? Just shows how much they don't belong in proper society. Perhaps the brat's mother is the type of veela to not care if it's child is whisked away by some idiot who thinks such an action is a good idea? "Well, I'm sure you have better things to do than follow me around." One last try, she told herself.

Elaine made pretties

"Not really!" the six year old responded cheerfully. She wasn't interested in playing with those her age today - or ever, really - anyway.

Ugh, would this little monster just go away? That was all Odette wanted. Was it too much to ask, really? She looked at a child with a silent plea.

The woman seemed to hold back a sigh before looking at the child directly. "Run along now. We are quite busy, and would prefer some space." Nicer than Odette would have put it, anyway.

Elaine made pretties