Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Game of Thrones Predictions & Discussions
The final season of Game of Thrones premieres tomorrow night, which means I've spent the week blabbering to anyone willing to talk about it. I'm not sure how you could have a Game of Thrones discussion thread without spoilers, but please post anything about character deaths and plot developments in the spoiler code so nobody has to read something they don't want to read!

I also have a little PREDICTION SHEET you can fill out and post here! The easiest thing to do is scan and reupload, but you can also use the text tool in an image editing forum! Please link them instead of posting them in image tags because they're inherently spoiler-y by nature to anyone not caught up :)

Want to help ruin the social lives of your favorite characters? Contribute to Witch Weekly!
(April 13, 2019 – 4:21 PM)Edric Umbridge Wrote: I'm not sure how you could have a Game of Thrones discussion thread without spoilers, but please post anything about character deaths and plot developments in the spoiler code so nobody has to read something they don't want to read!

Just for the new season, right? Otherwise this WHOLE THREAD will be spoiler tagged xD

Graphics by MJ ♡
#THEPOWEROFFRIENDSHIP
(April 13, 2019 – 4:28 PM)Idunn Fraser Wrote:
(April 13, 2019 – 4:21 PM)Edric Umbridge Wrote: I'm not sure how you could have a Game of Thrones discussion thread without spoilers, but please post anything about character deaths and plot developments in the spoiler code so nobody has to read something they don't want to read!

Just for the new season, right? Otherwise this WHOLE THREAD will be spoiler tagged xD

Oh yeah! Feel free to mention the death and despair prior to season 8. Enter at your own risk :P

Want to help ruin the social lives of your favorite characters? Contribute to Witch Weekly!
These are my gut instinct predictions, but if I think through it anymore I'll fall down the rabbit whole of theories and rationalizations. My predictions are based on foreshadowing from previous seasons and general expectations based on a character's arc or importance to the story's two main battles to come (Cersei and the Great War). While I'm certain the series will kill of characters we think will survive for shock, I also think they'll let certain ones live who we think were marked for doom early on. :P

Many underestimated you. Most of them are dead.
PSA that I have been championing my homegirl Sansa since SEASON ONE. Can I just point out that she's the only character with Stark blood that didn't need ~magic to keep her relevant and alive? ;)
[-] The following 2 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, Edric Umbridge

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
my main contribution is that I'm here for the Bran Stark memes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
   Aldous Crouch