Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
It was considered fashionable to have one's teeth removed in one's teens or twenties and replaced with dentures. This saved the time and money required to maintain them and avoided the potential for toothaches. — Lynn ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

Game of Thrones Predictions & Discussions
The final season of Game of Thrones premieres tomorrow night, which means I've spent the week blabbering to anyone willing to talk about it. I'm not sure how you could have a Game of Thrones discussion thread without spoilers, but please post anything about character deaths and plot developments in the spoiler code so nobody has to read something they don't want to read!

I also have a little PREDICTION SHEET you can fill out and post here! The easiest thing to do is scan and reupload, but you can also use the text tool in an image editing forum! Please link them instead of posting them in image tags because they're inherently spoiler-y by nature to anyone not caught up :)

Want to help ruin the social lives of your favorite characters? Contribute to Witch Weekly!
(April 13, 2019 – 4:21 PM)Edric Umbridge Wrote: I'm not sure how you could have a Game of Thrones discussion thread without spoilers, but please post anything about character deaths and plot developments in the spoiler code so nobody has to read something they don't want to read!

Just for the new season, right? Otherwise this WHOLE THREAD will be spoiler tagged xD

Graphics by MJ ♡
#THEPOWEROFFRIENDSHIP
(April 13, 2019 – 4:28 PM)Idunn Fraser Wrote:
(April 13, 2019 – 4:21 PM)Edric Umbridge Wrote: I'm not sure how you could have a Game of Thrones discussion thread without spoilers, but please post anything about character deaths and plot developments in the spoiler code so nobody has to read something they don't want to read!

Just for the new season, right? Otherwise this WHOLE THREAD will be spoiler tagged xD

Oh yeah! Feel free to mention the death and despair prior to season 8. Enter at your own risk :P

Want to help ruin the social lives of your favorite characters? Contribute to Witch Weekly!
These are my gut instinct predictions, but if I think through it anymore I'll fall down the rabbit whole of theories and rationalizations. My predictions are based on foreshadowing from previous seasons and general expectations based on a character's arc or importance to the story's two main battles to come (Cersei and the Great War). While I'm certain the series will kill of characters we think will survive for shock, I also think they'll let certain ones live who we think were marked for doom early on. :P

Many underestimated you. Most of them are dead.
PSA that I have been championing my homegirl Sansa since SEASON ONE. Can I just point out that she's the only character with Stark blood that didn't need ~magic to keep her relevant and alive? ;)
[-] The following 2 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, Edric Umbridge

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
my main contribution is that I'm here for the Bran Stark memes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
   Aldous Crouch

BREE AND TE CAN CONFIRM I CALLED THE DEATH OF THE NIGHT KING.

Just saying.

Also all my death predictions this week were A+ ;)

Graphics by MJ ♡
#THEPOWEROFFRIENDSHIP
Also someone needs to do a wellness check on Ghost because he has not been seen alive OR dead since he pranced off into the dark ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Graphics by MJ ♡
#THEPOWEROFFRIENDSHIP
I'm just glad my faves came out alive, okay... except for her ;-;

i have very many emotions and none of them are good

(May 7, 2019 – 12:11 AM)Edric Umbridge Wrote: i have very many emotions and none of them are good

Really? I found the writing this week was sloppy - they had a lot of players to move and only one episode to do it, so I understand but don't love it - but am generally pretty pleased with how things are going!

Ghost, however, deserves better. Fuck you, Jon Snow.

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
I was more angry that some of the scenes that they've built up the most were off-screen?
ShowSpoiler:

On the other hand, I'm excited for literally one (1) thing:
ShowSpoiler:

Hello, I have finally joined the Season 8 crew and am fresh from a thorough 5 ep binge.
Somehow I remained unspoiled all this time without completely blocking myself from social media.

ShowSpoiler:
I could probably say more but I want to read my book before I sleep.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Black's post:
   Edric Umbridge

Here's my thoughts:
ShowSpoiler:

ShowSpoiler:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ursula Black's post:
   Aldous Crouch

I fully maintain that with one-two more episodes between three and five, I would have had no issues with the season. All the "bad" writing can be put down to time, and that would have fixed it.

ShowSpoiler:

MJ is pretty nifty @ graphics, if I do say so myself!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supernatural Predictions & Discussions Acacia Ruskin 0 57 May 30, 2019 – 11:04 PM
Last Post: Acacia Ruskin