Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Meep, Scott's Plotteragethingamagiger
Player NameScott

Character: Name
Quick Facts: Adrien is diligent and works hard, but is always ready to lend a helping hand.
House: R
Class:W
Blood/Race: MB

Needs: Adrien is in need of friends, classmates, rivals, bullies, ect.

Alright, here we go!

@"Acacia Ruskin" would be there to help him through the judgmental purist views, if he needs a kind face. She is MCHB - Half-Vampire.
Claire Bénet is in his year, and very much enjoys adventure. Perhaps she asks him to join her on one of her adventures? UCPB, not purist.
Jeremiah Tatting is his Head of House, and a fellow Working Class man. Jeremy could take Adrien under his wing and be all like "you can get through your school years!". WCHB.

Magic by Elaine!

(April 4, 2019 – 12:18 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Alright, here we go!

@"Acacia Ruskin" would be there to help him through the judgmental purist views, if he needs a kind face. She is MCHB - Half-Vampire.
Claire Bénet is in his year, and very much enjoys adventure. Perhaps she asks him to join her on one of her adventures? UCPB, not purist.
Jeremiah Tatting is his Head of House, and a fellow Working Class man. Jeremy could take Adrien under his wing and be all like "you can get through your school years!". WCHB.

Yes, to all XD

(April 4, 2019 – 12:28 AM)Adrien Blackthorne Wrote:  
(April 4, 2019 – 12:18 AM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  Alright, here we go!

Yes, to all XD

I'm thinking that perhaps we could have an Acacia thread in current time, and we could have him and Claire meet at the beginning of the year? Not sure when you want him to meet Jeremiah, but that could be anywhere in the year! You can choose which threads you start!

Magic by Elaine!

Hi, I’m Bree! I’m on absence right now but I’d love to offer connections for the short-term future!

Flora Mulciber is my first year. She’s an UCPB Slytherin who generally limits her social circle to other students of her class and blood status, but has a handful of friends outside that. She’s friendly enough!

Justice Rookwood is my Ravenclaw fifth year who plays for the quidditch team. He’s a MCPB, but that doesn’t influence his social circle much from his perspective. He’s friendly, if not a little arrogant and reckless.

Eldin Bones and Frida Lestrange are both prefects in their respective years/houses who would willingly help a student in need regardless of their background.

Cameron Gillenwater is a muggleborn Gryffindor in his third year, but I’ve played him since before he started Hogwarts! Smile

set by MJ!
You made Acacia's and Claire's threads, so I made the Jeremiah one!

Pretties by Bee
Hi there! I'm currently on maternity leave so not around much, buut... I have a couple people for you when I get back and wanted to make sure I didnt get to do this.

First, is Sisse Thompsett. She and Adrian have classes together this year and she is super friendly. I'm sure they would have interacted. Also, her brother is a first year too.

I also have Sybille Lukeson who is a first year hufflepuff. She is a bit quieter and while she is ucpb she loves baking and doesn't quite seem to know class differences. I'm open to a friendly or even not getting along relationship.

Then I have Somersby Fudge who is a seventh year in Ravenclaw. If you see a use for him, just let me know.

And finally I have Ellsworth Ruskin the Charms instructor. (Speaking of I currently have a class for 1st and 2nd years posted that Adrian should totally check out) He is a jovial grandfather type and was formerly in Ravenclaw.

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
I am also looking for Quidditch players willing to take Adrien under their wing!

I'm ridiculously behind, but I figured I would post here for future threads!
I have:

Archer Belby Fellow Ravenclaw first year, so they are dorm mates! He is kind of painfully shy and disaster follows him everywhere, but he has a heart of gold. He also is obsessed with werewolves, ghosts, vampires, etc. He doesn't care about blood status or class and really just wants to make friends.

Fleur Rey is another fellow first year, but she's in Hufflepuff. She's generally very friendly and probably already tried to feed Adrien at some point. She's pretty girly, but maybe they'd be friends.

Thomas Montgomery is a Ravenclaw 4th year. His father is a muggleborn, and his muggle grandparents live with them. He's really into Transfiguration, and he's on the house quidditch team. If they got along, he might be willing to take Adrien under his wing a little. Or he could begrudgingly do it haha

Clementine Rookwood is a 5th year Hufflepuff. She's very much a mom friend sort of person, and she'd stand up for Adrien if he was bullied.

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you

View a Printable Version