Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

All These Stamps
Good news guys, I've decided to collect stamps! Bad news? I have quite a few that I know I can lay claim to, but that means actually listing them all down and getting them approved. Feel free to scoff at me.

I have won Posting Wizard twice (not yet three times) so may I claim the stamp please?

May I have the Good, Great, and Amazing Poster stamps since I have 1073 posts through all of my characters (I keep track via Notepad on my computer, I don't know how you want proof, but I can give you the number of posts for each character if that works?)

Sweetie has a Journal with over 25 posts (not counting the cover). May I please have the Dear Diary stamp?

Juniper and Albert finished a thread in just one day! Can I please have the Speedy Threader stamp?

Duels I have participated in: Sweetie vs. Eldin (#1)
Warwick vs. Tybalt (#2)
Claire vs. Sisse (#3)
Claire vs. Sapphire (#4)
Camille vs. Madeline (#5)
Ace vs. Jack (#6)
Victor vs. Constance (#7).
All in 1889. My I please have the Newbie Dueler and Dueling 1889 stamps please? (So close to the Advanced Dueler stamp!)

May I also have the Potion Brewing Competition stamp for this?

Can this count towards the Social Butterfly stamp? There are 14 characters, with 12 out of 14 having 3 or more posts (my character being one of the ones with 3 posts).

This thread was made for the Countdown stamp, which was a successful countdown. May I please have this stamp?

Goodluck has 27 posts, may I have the Quarter-Century stamp?
Jeremiah has 52 posts, may I have the Half-Century stamp?
Regina has 104 posts, may I have The Century stamp?

I have @Henrietta Davis for the Working Class stamp and the Double Duty stamp. First completed thread July 23, 2018 to last completed thread December 29, 2018. And she is the wanted for "Abigail" and Henrietta "Henry" Davis. See the July thread for the Henry ad and this for the "Abigail" ad. Can she please also count towards Irvingly Resident and Uneducated (she dropped after third year).

May I have the Middle Class stamp for Acacia? First completed thread on this site February 28, 2018 to last completed thread December 8, 2018. Can I please also have her as my Hogwarts Student stamp?

Also I have @Sweetie Whitledge for Upper Class stamp. First completed thread on this site March 25, 2018 to last completed thread November 16, 2018. May I also have the Forever Home stamp for her?

May I have the Hogsmeade Resident stamp for @Warwick Nott? First completed thread on this site June 26, 2018 to last completed thread January 30, 2019.

Also I have @Margaret Rawlinson for London Resident stamp. First completed thread on this site March 3, 2018 to last completed thread July 12, 2018.

May I have the Ministry Worker stamp for @Ace Lukeson? First completed thread on this site April 19, 2018 to last completed thread December 21, 2018.

Also I have @Juniper Lyness for Non-Human stamp. First completed thread on this site March 24, 2018 to last completed thread January 15, 2019.

For the Fighter stamp, Ace fell into hate with Aria Belby in these three open threads:
In Broad Daylight
Twisted Ankle, Twisted Fears
And Above All This Bustle You'll Hear...

May I also have the Site-Wide Plot 8 stamp:
The thread in which Rufina and Warwick discuss the danger that the fog imposes on those that remain in Hogsmeade and Irvintly.
A DP article letter to the editor with fog theories.
Odette being the only one of my characters going to the end of the CYOA event.

Acacia was my first ever character, made on June 7, 2016 and accepted on June 9, 2016. I know this is very late, but can I get the 6th, 7th, and 8th Happy Birthday stamps? Can I also have the Longevity stamp?

Also wondering if I could get the migration stamp? Have a Sweetie thread from the old site and an Acacia thread from the new site.

And last, but not least, is that I know that I went through the Winter Labyrinth for this year, but I never got to claim the stamp. I'm not sure if I finished the 2018 Labyrinth, but I think so? I don't know if any of y'all have any records of that or not.

Magic by MJ!

I Get Around

Complete ten threads (10+ posts, 3+ are your own), each with a different player. All ten players must be active members at the time of claiming! Character accounts can be combined, however formal competitions (dueling etc.) don't count.

1 - Ocean
2 - Beanie
3 - Kayte
4 - Finn
5 - Bee
6 - MJ
7 - Bree
8 - Kit
9 - Te
10 - Olive

Magic by MJ!

Posting Wizard (x3)!

Win the Posting Wizard competition three times.

As of this announcement, I have won Posting Wizard three times.

Magic by MJ!

DAYUM GIRL you 've been busy!

Please list characters & math for the poster stamp, otherwise go ahead and claim! For 2018 lab, check out the archive board.

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —
Acacia - 146
Sweetie - 145
Claire - 135
Regina - 112
Ace - 89
Odette - 62
Jeremiah - 56
Juniper - 55
Margaret - 46
Henrietta - 42
Victor - 40
Blossom - 33
Hestia - 31
Goodluck - 31
Camille - 30
Warwick - 29
Edgar - 29
Luce - 23
Earth - 12
Katerina - 11
Guinevere - 9
Perenelle - 7
Rosie - 4

[-] The following 1 user Likes Acacia Ruskin's post:
   Aldous Crouch

Magic by MJ!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ever more stamps Sisse Thompsett 1 173 April 20, 2019 – 11:18 AM
Last Post: Aldous Crouch
  More Stamps - Work In Progress Acacia Ruskin 0 207 March 22, 2019 – 12:08 AM
Last Post: Acacia Ruskin
  Stamps [im progress] Chrysanta Ruskin 1 369 February 7, 2019 – 10:51 PM
Last Post: Chrysanta Ruskin
  Fallin for Stamps V.4 Sisse Thompsett 1 723 January 27, 2019 – 3:57 PM
Last Post: Minerva Nightly
  Catching Up on Stamps - Completed Ones Billie Farrow 3 401 January 6, 2019 – 5:57 PM
Last Post: Blythe Fairchild