Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Questionable Friend/Crush for Philip Aymslowe.
When your mum thinks you're gay for your best friend (but you probably are)
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

The Sound of Silence [NEWT Charms]
See Inside 
March 11, 1889 - Hogwarts

Nonverbal spells were some of Ellsworth’s favorites. Although year after year his students seemed to hate the class when he taught it. But depending on what they planned to go into it really was one of the most useful things they would learn while with him. Today was the day that he would begin teaching them. The sixth and seventh years trooped into his class looking rather as if he would assign them to simply reading and studying again.

Good morning, today we shall begin on nonverbal spells.” Ellsworth begin, quickly dispelling the notion of a boring class. “You shall pick a spell, tell me what it is and then cast it without saying anything. I do not expect you all to master this in one class, but there will be house points available for those who do succeed.” He cautioned them knowing that they would quickly get annoyed with the prospect once it proved to be not as easy as expected. He nodded to the first student. “Please begin.

Code:
[b]Skill:[/b] Okay, Good, Excellent [Most students will be at the okay-good level]
[b]Spell Being Attempted:[/b] [And what year of Charms they would have learned it in]

Open to all 6th and 7th year NEWT students
Finally they weren’t going to be dragging on the last charm they had learned. In fact it seemed as if they were about to learn a very helpful skill. When Professor Ruskin’s gaze landed on him Somersby decided on a summoning spell. “I’ll be summoning that textbook sir.” Somersby nodded at the book on Professor Ruskin’s desk.

Skill: Okay
Spell Being Attempted: Accio, OWL Level

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
See Inside The Tools to Unlock Trouble [Beginner's Charms] Ellsworth Ruskin 1 43 March 11, 2019 – 8:17 PM
Last Post: Sisse Thompsett
See Inside I Want You To Be Happier {NEWT DADA} Nikolai Sleptov 5 98 March 11, 2019 – 4:08 PM
Last Post: Somersby Fudge