Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Special Request
February 2, 1889

I am not sure if you are in the habit of taking special orders, or conducting business by post for that matter, but there is something I was hoping to consult you on.  I played quidditch for a number of years but now I find it quite difficult to comfortably fly a standard broom.  Is it possible for a broom to be made with specific accommodations?  If so I'd be interested in possibly commissioning one.  I expect a broom would help with my mobility if I could manage it again and honestly I miss flying with the ease I once enjoyed.

If this is of interest to you I'm happy to provide more specific details in person or post, by your choice.

Edmund Grimm

4th February, 1889

Mr. Grimm,

Thank you for your letter. In fact I am very much in the habit of both, although it's not everyday I get a request from the Ministerial Head of Games and Sports! I admit I have not been commissioned before for a non-standard broom in quite that respect, so while I cannot promise my success in any certainty, I can assure you that I would be more than happy to try.

I would be pleased to discuss ideas and your requirements with you further, by whichever method best suits. If you are local to Hogsmeade, you are very welcome to visit at the workshop, at [number] Knightsway, North Bartonburg. You might send an owl confirming your visit if you prefer, though it is a rare enough instance to not find me there!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Elias Grimstone

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
February 5, 1889

Mr. Grimstone,
At the risk of arriving before you are able to open your post I should likely find myself at your shop tomorrow, mid-morning.  If this is not suitable we can reschedule but I am eager to start the process.  Though it may already be obvious I should specify this is a personal commission, not one for the Ministry.  Which is not to say I would be against any developments being made available to other persons who might face similar difficulties.    

Mr. Grimm

5th February, 1889

Mr. Grimm,

That sounds excellent. I shall be expecting you tomorrow - and I am sure you will find me quite as keen as you are to get started.
E. Grimstone

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Calla Potts
December 5, 2022 – 2:47 AM
Last Post by Tabitha Chevalier
February 14, 2021 – 5:13 PM
Last Post by Hamish Darrow
August 13, 2019 – 2:35 PM
Last Post by Sweetie Whitledge
August 1, 2018 – 6:11 AM