Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Rapid-Firing Thread 2.0
Does anyone want to rapid? I'm especially interested in the following:
    ❧ Summer threads with students - they'll be getting more come September and I don't want to overwhelm myself!
    ❧ Unfinished SWP8-adjacent threads.
    ❧ ~Shippy threads that need to be wrapped so something new can be started.

set by MJ!
I am in the mood to rapid and I am especially wanting to do the following:
  • Shippy stuff
  • Threads started before June/July so that new stuff can be done.

• [Image: fbG6udO.png][Image: AnQ1s0Z.png][Image: IVbwHN.png]
    Anyone want to rapid either tonight, tomorrow morning, or Friday?

I'm never going to get 200 posts for Camp Charming, but I'd like to get three finished threads, at least! I have two, and I just need one more.

-Wrapping up any current threads we might already have.
    -I have TWO open threads. One in Hogsmeade. One in London.
    -I have new adult characters who would love to come out to play: Gilbert Whitechapel and Ava Gedge
    -Billie Farrow will chat with just about anyone. And spread her bad manners and cheer. She hangs out in Hogsmeade and could be just about anywhere.
    -I have two incoming firsties who live in London: Archer Belby and Fleur Rey
    -And...if you want to be terrorized by a four year old...or have your pet tortured or something...Leo Lupin

PM me on Billie Farrow if you'd like to!

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
    Hi, guys! I'm up for rapiding if anyone's in the mood <3
    • Flora Mulciber and Carius Bulstrode were just sorted into their Hogwarts houses! I'm up for new threads at Hogwarts with the under these conditions: (1) it's with a character they haven't met IC, or (2) it's with a character that's pertinent to their development (siblings, close friends, etc.).

• I have a Hogwarts students who are open for new threads (Holly Scrimgeour, Cameron Gillenwater, Aria Belby, Justice Rookwood, Frida Lestrange. Eldin Bones, Leah Beauregard ) under the condition that it's relevant to their development or relationship-building (i.e. students they could befriend/hate/crush on/etc.).

• Existing threads with my students from the summer (or previous school years, if we haven't wrapped those!). I'd like to be able to continue on into the new year without all the old stuff.

• Existing threads with adult characters, especially ones that were started prior to August 1st (aka the Fall of Fogsmeade). This can also include older threads with characters we've had other threads with since.

• Shippy threads! Threads with ridiculous/humorous premises!

The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
       Sage Macnair

set by MJ!
    (September 2, 2018 – 4:38 AM)Edric Umbridge Wrote:  Hi, guys! I'm up for rapiding if anyone's in the mood <3
    • Flora Mulciber and Carius Bulstrode were just sorted into their Hogwarts houses! I'm up for new threads at Hogwarts with the under these conditions: (1) it's with a character they haven't met IC, or (2) it's with a character that's pertinent to their development (siblings, close friends, etc.).

• I have a Hogwarts students who are open for new threads (Holly Scrimgeour, Cameron Gillenwater, Aria Belby, Justice Rookwood, Frida Lestrange. Eldin Bones, Leah Beauregard ) under the condition that it's relevant to their development or relationship-building (i.e. students they could befriend/hate/crush on/etc.).

• Existing threads with my students from the summer (or previous school years, if we haven't wrapped those!). I'd like to be able to continue on into the new year without all the old stuff.

• Existing threads with adult characters, especially ones that were started prior to August 1st (aka the Fall of Fogsmeade). This can also include older threads with characters we've had other threads with since.

Down for these today if anyone else is! <3

set by MJ!
    (September 11, 2018 – 7:34 PM)Edric Umbridge Wrote:  
    (September 2, 2018 – 4:38 AM)Edric Umbridge Wrote:  Hi, guys! I'm up for rapiding if anyone's in the mood <3

Down for these today if anyone else is! <3

I am but will need you to Skype link me the ones you want to focus on so I can note it down <3

The following 1 user Likes Roberto Devine's post:
       Bella Scrimgeour
    HELLO. I would like to something with Audrey and/or Souri today, if anyone else is down for it as well. I'm not fixed on any particular premise other than it should be fun! #easygoing

[Image: x6pjcQ.png]
    I'm down for rapid firing any plot-important or otherwise old threads that need wrapping! Qualifying threads are:
    • Threads with students that take place before Hogwarts.
    • Non-plot-important threads between adult characters started before August 1st.
    • Plot-important threads started before September 1st.
    • Shippy threads that were started before September 1st (or ships that just need something new).

I've mostly caught up so am treating myself to rapid fire, if anyone is game. ? Especially looking to get my newer folks integrated into the site:
    Cane Backus Robin Ashdown and Royal Pyrites

(October 6, 2018 – 1:09 AM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  I've mostly caught up so am treating myself to rapid fire, if anyone is game. ? Especially looking to get my newer folks integrated into the site:
    Cane Backus Robin Ashdown  and Royal Pyrites

We have our Eldin/Royal thread (which I think you owe in?), but we also have other threads we could do: Trisnie, Ernie/James, Handsome/Tris, Lionel/Helga, Justice/Morgana, or Richbelle (though I'm not sure what you/Fallin have planned with amortentia ~things).

The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
       Roberto Devine

set by MJ!
    [Image: giphy.gif]
    Gimmie. <3

We have a number of threads, take your pick :P

MJ is MAGICAL
    Anyone wanna rapid? I'm up for almost anything, especially older threads that need to be wrapped ^^

set by MJ!
    I'm in an epicly bad mood so would love to rapid fire something happy, silly, sappy, what have you! I should be around most of Saturday (or tonight for any night lurkers). <3

The following 1 user Likes Roberto Devine's post:
       Edric Umbridge
    Looking to rapid!

I would like
    -Threads with Mara
    -Ares bumps into someone he knows
    -Actually basically any Ares related threads

I'm off from work today and I would love to rapid! I'm up for any of the following:
      — Shippy threads!
      — Older threads that need to be wrapped.
      — Newer threads that are time-sensitive.
      — Threads with Bella Scrimgeour.

MJ is MAGICAL

Possibly Related Threads…
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Sirius Black
    June 6, 2020 – 10:10 PM
    View a Printable Version