Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.

Truly Scrumptious
    In-Character

Full Name: Truly Scrumptious
    Nicknames: True
    Birthdate: March 3, 1868
    Current Age: 19 Years
    Residence: Pennyworth, Hogsmeade
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
    Wand: Rowan, 12", very flexible, unicorn tail hair
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Social Class: Lower
    Family:
    Earnest Scrumptious, 1828, - father - toymaker
    Henrietta Scrumptious, 1831 - mother - assistant toymaker
    Valiant Scrumptious, 1862 - brother - auror
    Loyal Scrumptious, 1866 - brother - healer

All live in the same home in Pennyworth. By sheer coincidence Henrietta named her children for virtues that they grew up to fully emulate.
    Appearance: Truly can best be described as dainty at the height of 4 feet, 11 inches with a trim build. She has clear, delicate skin, bright blue eyes and golden hair. She wears clothing that is suitable for her station in life, clean and True tends to favor lighter colors. She is right handed.
    History:
    1868 - The last Scrumptious child, Truly, is born. She is also the only daughter.

1873 - Valiant goes off to Hogwarts and is sorted into Gryffindor which comes as no surprise.

1875 - Truly shows some accidental magic when she mends a broken jack in the box.

1877 - The family move to Hogsmeade, figuring it would be easier on them to make their toys since they wouldn't need to be overly careful about magic anymore. Loyal goes off to Hogwarts and is sorted into Hufflepuff.

1879 - Truly goes off to Hogwarts and is sorted into Hufflepuff. She only gets to go for her first year since it is paid for thanks to the first year fund. The family don't really see a reason to strain their finances when she's likely to work in the toy shop along with her parents. She starts working in the toy shop with her parents.

1880 - Valiant graduates and makes it into the Auror Training Program.

1883 - Valiant becomes a full fledged auror.

1884 - Loyal interns at Hogsmeade Hospital following his graduation from Hogwarts. A theater worker hears Truly's singing voice and suggests she try for a job at the de Montfault theater. She does so and finds the occupation to be very enjoyable.

1885 - The family worry for Valiant when he is trapped within the Ministry explosion that occurs. He is one of the lucky few that were left unharmed though he developed a case of claustrophobia.

1886 - With Loyal's promotion to full healer and Valiant having been a full auror for a couple of years now, the Scrumptious family are able to become the owners of a decently sized house in the newly developed Pennyworth.

1887 - Truly's first kiss occurs because of some enchanted mistletoe. Unbeknownst to her, the man she was stuck with developed a bit of obssession with her and has begun pseudo-stalking her.
    Personality:
    Sweet - Gullible - Generous - Honest - Loyal

Out of Character

Name: Emma
    “By coincidence, Truly Scrumptious
    You're truly truly scrumptious”
    Application Approved!

Your character is now all set for play! If you’re a new member, Nolan (@Theseus Greengrass) will assign you a buddy—they should contact you within 48 hours. If you’re not (or while you wait!), be sure to…
    — Add your character to the master list
    Claim your face, if you choose to use one
    — Secure your spot in Charming’s history
    Introduce yourself to the community
    — Start networking, or just jump into a thread!

Please feel free to contact me or any member of our staff team if you have any questions.
    We hope your time here is magical!

if I could marry Bee I would but I can't so I ship our characters instead.