Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.

Nichole's Networking V.3
    @Iziza Noel
    17 | LCHalfBreed | Ravenclaw Class of '88 | ✦✦✦
    Ministry of Magic; Goblin Liaison Office Employee
  • Friends! She's a bit hesitant with making friends due to being a half breed and has a general mistrust of people. Still with a bit of persistence and honesty it is possible. Anyone from her school year - she'd be a seventh year this year if not for the ban - or work.
  • Enemies! Any one against half breeds I suppose though he is open to others.
  • Lovers! Hurlable! Likely lower class or middle class and someone who doesn't mind her goblin-descent. It would likely take a long time for her to warm up to the idea but it is possible.

• @Alphonsine Maxine
    20 | LCMB | Uneducated | ✦
    Unemployed; Looking for Reuben Crouch
  • Friends! Anyone willing to befriend a foreign-lower-class woman is welcome to attempt to do so! She fairly kind and likes to see the best in anyone.
  • Enemies! The general blood purist, anyone with something against the lower class and if her pregnancy along with who the father is if it ever goes public, catty girls I suppose? But it isn’t public yet and I’m not sure if it will ever be?
  • Lovers! I’d rather hold off on this one till we see how the Benelle plot carries out! But it may be an option in the future.

• @Calla Potts
    12 | MCHB | Hufflepuff First Year | ✦✦✦✦
    Student; Chaser
  • Friends! I would love for her to make as many friends as she possibly can. She is open to talk to pretty much anyone regardless of class, gender, age, or blood status. She really has no reluctance in do so.
  • Enemies! Anyone who messes with her friends or family or likely anyone who might be annoyed by her overly bright nature or who knows what other reason your character might have for hating her.
  • Lovers! She's a bit young still and I doubt she would be betrothed either.

• @Demelza McGonagall
    14 | MCHB | Hufflepuff Fourth Year | ✦✦✦✦✦
    Student
  • Friends! She tends to form friendships for selfish means and they typically are upper class girls with good family names that either will provide her an in for a social circle or who have older brothers who will be marriage matterial when she debutes. Still, she does have a few nice bones in her body so there is a chance once she gets to know someone she might actually become friends with them if they can put up with her brattyness.
  • Enemies! Basically anyone she deems pretty than her is instantly an enemy if not just internally. Anyone who doesn't like her superficial nature. Or who knows why else.
  • Lovers! Even she and her boy craziness reconizes she is still a bit to young plus she has to get through at least her fifth year at Hogwarts and she does want to attend PSYR before debuting at least a year. Still open for pre-hurling threads directed at NEWT students! Likely UCAB!

• @Summer Avery
    31 | MCPB | Hufflepuff Class of '74 | ✦✦✦✦✦
    Unemployed; Getting her sisters married
  • Friends! Society friends needed. Old classmates or anyone she might have meet during her seasons. Summer tends to be pretty friendly.
  • Enemies! Err I mean surely there Ida some way she might have gotten one or two. She used tho be pretty popular when she was first out somaybe someone held a grudge?
  • Lovers! Technically a spinister but hurls are totally still open! MC men of any blood status.

• @Terpsichore Van Helsing'
    18 | UCHB | Gryffindor Class of '87 | ✦✦✦✦
    Pendergast Rose
  • Friends! She's got a bit of a rep behind her for doing very nontraditional things and for having a disregard for society rules plus her family reputation so basically if someone is still willing to be seen around her even with that I'm totally looking for friends for her. Any Roses or friends from school - she'd likely extend to either gender and class.
  • Enemies! Honestly, she'd probably make enemies left and right. She's nonconformist and outspoken about it and clearly dislikes people who try to control her.
  • Lovers! Hurlable! UCAB no real age limit but older than her and able to support her - she's pretty used to getting what she wants. Either someone who would let her do as she pleased or not. Her stepmother is eager to get her and her sisters married but she doesn't want to yet. She'd be pretty resistant to anyone who tried to control her.

• @Magdelene Cadden
    17 | UCHB | Slytherin Sixth Year | ✦✦✦✦✦
    Student; Quidditch Commentator
  • Friends! She's pretty chill but likely would interact with mostly UC/MC nonmuggle-borns. She has group of friends interested in quidditch and probably hangs out with a fair amount of guys.
  • Enemies! No idea - if you have ideas hit me.
  • Lovers!  Pre-hurling on breaks is open! UCHB/PB.

• @Germander Macnair
    16 | UCPB | Ravenclaw Fifth Year | ✦✦✦✦✦
    Student; Perfect
  • Friends! UC males in or around his years. HB/PB from reputable families.
  • Enemies! Anyone against his family I guess? Or anyone he ignores so basically the nonupperclass folks.
  • Lovers! He is technically betrothed to @Holly Scrimgeour but he has no mind of paying her any attention till he has to marry her. So like sevenish years? If anything ever happened it would still be UCPB.
  • [Image: oadORX.png]
    thank you, bee, for the amazing set!!

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
    Open Thread Bree's Networking 4.0 Annabelle Scrimgeour 2 1,119 01-17-2018, 01:38 AM
    Last Post: Annabelle Scrimgeour
      John's Networking Qedma Bakaffa 4 157 12-29-2017, 08:11 PM
    Last Post: Aldous Crouch
    Open Thread Silver's Networking! Nerissa Stone 18 573 12-26-2017, 08:53 PM
    Last Post: Elsie Beauregard
      Networking Guidelines & Coding Elsie Beauregard 3 3,326 12-25-2017, 08:31 AM
    Last Post: Annabelle Scrimgeour
    Open Thread Olive's Networking Nightmare! ~Be Afraid~ Ursula Black 26 7,784 11-07-2017, 12:13 PM
    Last Post: Gabrielle Fontaine