Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Skin Suggestion
Yo Ursula Black

About half the time that I try to switch to Ophelia (my main account) I end up toggling between Ernest and Alfred for like three minutes while trying to hit the top account on the account switcher menu.

Can the account switcher font please be bigger on future skins? XD

I only have that issue with the top left switcher but on some devices I don't see/am not able to open the switcher on the right so it's a pretty consistent issue for me. :P

On an unrelated but still skin-centric note, I also still have Ophelia on the original Charming 2.0 skin because the other ones make the index so big. They're pretty and all so I use them while posting other people but I absolutely can't try and navigate forums with them because there's so much space around everything and it makes it hard to see the difference between different subforums in my opinion. For casual browsing/anything where I need to navigate through something other than my postlog, I only use Charming 2.0. BUT that might just be my personal preference, and I'm perfectly content to just keep my main account on Charming 2.0 if I'm the only one who feels that way. xD

(January 16, 2019 – 7:56 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:  On an unrelated but still skin-centric note, I also still have Ophelia on the original Charming 2.0 skin because the other ones make the index so big. They're pretty and all so I use them while posting other people but I absolutely can't try and navigate forums with them because there's so much space around everything and it makes it hard to see the difference between different subforums in my opinion. For casual browsing/anything where I need to navigate through something other than my postlog, I only use Charming 2.0. BUT that might just be my personal preference, and I'm perfectly content to just keep my main account on Charming 2.0 if I'm the only one who feels that way. xD

This is fixed on the winter skins, but they haven't been released yet as Te hasn't had time!

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Ophelia Devine

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
(January 16, 2019 – 7:56 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:  Yo Ursula Black

About half the time that I try to switch to Ophelia (my main account) I end up toggling between Ernest and Alfred for like three minutes while trying to hit the top account on the account switcher menu.

Can the account switcher font please be bigger on future skins? XD

I only have that issue with the top left switcher but on some devices I don't see/am not able to open the switcher on the right so it's a pretty consistent issue for me. :P

Can you screenshot it for me so I can see how to fix it?

[Image: xU9tKc.png]
set by Bee
Uhm... actually no. My laptop doesn't have a screenshot button and if I use the screenshot snip tool I have to move my mouse around which closes the account switcher. >>

I took a cell photo of my computer screen and can send it to you on Skype. That's the best I think I can do. :P

It doesn't look like it's broken to me, it's just too small for me to click the character I want consistently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Marlena Scamander
September 28, 2021 – 6:20 PM
View a Printable Version