Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
The Language of the Flowers was a popular method to express feelings where words might be improper, but did you know other means of doing so? Some ladies used their parasols, as well as their fans, gloves, and hankies to flirt with a gentleman (or alternatively, tell them to shove it!). — Bree ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Questionable Friend/Crush for Philip Aymslowe.
When your mum thinks you're gay for your best friend (but you probably are)
This boy, then. He wasn't new. Wasn't one of the worst people in the common room, those rotten rich boys - like Mr. Jailkeeper - who could not fathom a world beyond their own farts. Was a good working class lad, so he'd heard. Had a bit of a weird looking face, and a bit of a weird thing for preaching. Still.Aubrey Davis in The Under-Sofa
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Midsummer Surprise
January 13th, 1889
My Darling Sisters*

Happy New Years, I wish you all the best and I miss you terribly. I'm writing with happy news; you are to become and aunt midsummer this year! Edric and I are excited to share we are expecting our first child sometime in July.

I've written separately to Mother and Father, though I was not sure how they would take the news, so I decided to write to you directly. It would make me incredibly happy if you were to able to visit at any point, though I'm ill at the moment, so best to wait a little while.
All My Love,
Febs

Everybody got their own letter; Febs is stuck in bed and has nothing better to do.
@January Lynch, @October Lynch, @September Lynch

[Image: xnfCC2.png]

January 13th, 1889
@Fortuna Bixby
My Dearest Tuni,

I feel like this may come as no surprise to you, but I will share the news nevertheless because it's exciting as much as it makes me ill. Edric and I are expecting, due in July and I'm thrilled, really. It's making me violently ill, but I'm still incredibly happy. I would love if you could visit soon, I feel like I'm going stir crazy being housebound.
All My Love,
Febs

January 13th, 1889
@Marlena Scamander
Lena Love,

Though I know you already think me ridiculous for eloping, I can already one-up myself in lunacy; I'm pregnant. Best we can tell, due sometime in July and I couldn't be happier. Ill, but happy.

I miss you terribly and I hope it won't prevent you from coming to visit, which I would love you to do soon, I miss your beautiful face.
All My Love,
Febs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surprise! February Umbridge 2 369 October 20, 2018 – 1:52 AM
Last Post: February Umbridge
Private Surprise! Fortuna Bixby 27 3,347 June 21, 2018 – 2:44 AM
Last Post: Rufus Bixby