Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Julius Scrimgeour for Bella Scrimgeour.
The answer to the question "What happens when your family's reputation is a disaster?"
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

Midsummer Surprise
January 13th, 1889
My Darling Sisters*

Happy New Years, I wish you all the best and I miss you terribly. I'm writing with happy news; you are to become and aunt midsummer this year! Edric and I are excited to share we are expecting our first child sometime in July.

I've written separately to Mother and Father, though I was not sure how they would take the news, so I decided to write to you directly. It would make me incredibly happy if you were to able to visit at any point, though I'm ill at the moment, so best to wait a little while.
All My Love,
Febs

Everybody got their own letter; Febs is stuck in bed and has nothing better to do.
@January Lynch, @October Lynch, @September Lynch

[Image: by5ZFd.jpg]
BEHOLD THE POWER OF LADY

January 13th, 1889
@Fortuna Bixby
My Dearest Tuni,

I feel like this may come as no surprise to you, but I will share the news nevertheless because it's exciting as much as it makes me ill. Edric and I are expecting, due in July and I'm thrilled, really. It's making me violently ill, but I'm still incredibly happy. I would love if you could visit soon, I feel like I'm going stir crazy being housebound.
All My Love,
Febs

BEHOLD THE POWER OF LADY

January 13th, 1889
@Marlena Scamander
Lena Love,

Though I know you already think me ridiculous for eloping, I can already one-up myself in lunacy; I'm pregnant. Best we can tell, due sometime in July and I couldn't be happier. Ill, but happy.

I miss you terribly and I hope it won't prevent you from coming to visit, which I would love you to do soon, I miss your beautiful face.
All My Love,
Febs

BEHOLD THE POWER OF LADY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surprise! February Umbridge 2 538 October 20, 2018 – 1:52 AM
Last Post: February Umbridge
Private Surprise! Fortuna Bixby 27 4,457 June 21, 2018 – 2:44 AM
Last Post: Rufus Bixby