Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    12.13 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.
    11.10 Election update!
    11.07 We have Posting Wizards!
    11.06 A big announcement...
    11.04 Happy AC day!
    11.03 Banner time!
    11.03 Welcome to November!
    10.29 October is waning...
    10.17 Election 1887 campaign ledgers are up!
    10.16 Kayte's changed her (Charming) face!
    10.10 Congrats to September's PW winners Olive and Miri!
    10.03 An update on the Hogwarts ban...
    10.01 It's now October~

Insert Curse Pun Here
    Private Thread 
    Hope was glad that she had gotten someone that she found generally pleasant for a partner. Nothing could be more tedious than dealing with a partner that one could not stand. She had not had much cause to interact with Miss Gallivan extensively outside of class mainly due to a lack of shared interests but Miss Gallivan also wasn't one of the sorts that would make Hope want to run with scissors.

Settled into the library, she smiled at her fellow blonde. "Do you have any particular preferences for what we do for our assignment?" She asked pleasantly. Well, as pleasantly as one could when talking about horrible curses, anyway.
    @Cecily Gallivan
    @Ellory Pendergast
    [Image: mfA1WF.png]
    Cee's closest friend during her first year at Hogwarts had been a Gryffindor, so she was acquianted with most of the Gryffindor girls of her year. Miss Hope Crawford was one of them. Cee had formed a good impression of the girl. She seemed nice. She was also tiny! Cee hadn't been aware of the height difference until today.

She pondered on Hope's question. "We could write something from the victims' point of view?" she suggested. "With Imperio and Crucio, that is." Unless they could find a ghost to interview about the effects of Avada Kedavra. Cee was pretty sure that victims of that curse couldn't return as ghosts, though.
    [Image: lDu1GTV.png]
    i'm in love with this mj set
    "Oh, that could be interesting," Hope said, noting down the idea. "A little morbid but then again, anything involving the curses is bound to be." She finished her words with a small chuckle. "I wonder if we could find someone who experienced them that would be willing to talk to us about it." She was morbidly curious to know how it felt to be imperiod. To do someones bidding with no control over your own body - that had to be quite a horrible experience.
    ooc; life/stuff threw up on me and made me drop the ball but I figured we could hopefully still foster an ic friendship or something along. <3
    @Ellory Pendergast
    [Image: mfA1WF.png]