Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '87
  • CML
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    01.11 I've got a bit of a reputation...
    01.06 AC underway, and a puzzle to solve!
    01.01 Happy new year! Have some announcements of varying importance.
    12.31 Enter the Winter Labyrinth if you dare!
    12.23 Professional Quidditch things...
    12.21 New stamp!
    12.20 Concerning immortality
    12.16 A heads up that the Secret Swap deadline is fast approaching!
    12.14 Introducing our new Minister of Magic!
    12.13 On the first day of Charming, Kayte gave to me...
    12.11 Some quick reminders!
    12.08 Another peek at what's to come...
    12.05 It's election day! OOC, at least.
    12.04 We have our PW winners for November!
    12.02 New Skins! In less exciting news, the AC is underway.
    11.27 AC Saturday and election next week!
    11.21 A glimpse at post-move changes.
    11.13 This news is not at all big. Do not bother with it.

Allan Pavlovich
    In-Character

[Image: 81jYWiq.jpg]
    Full Name: Allan Aleksandr Vronsky-Romanov Von Pavlovich
    Nicknames: Sasha, Al
    Birthdate: June, 21st, 1876
    Current Age: 11 Years Old
    Residence:Wellingtonshire
    Hogwarts House: Slytherin
    Wand: Blackthorn, 10", neater, single phoenix's tail feather
    Blood Status: Halfblood
    Social Class: Upper Class

Family:

Father: Aleksandr Vronsky-Romanov (1847-) "Papa"
    Step-Father: Aleksey Oblonsky Von Pavlovich (1843-1884) – “Ser Aleksey”
    Mother: Karenina Von Pavlovich (1850-) - "Mamochka"
    Sister: Anna Vronsky-Romanov Von Pavlovich (1882-) “Annie”
    Half-Brother: Sergey Oblonsky Von Pavlovich (1874-) - "Seryozha"
    Pet(s): Three Siberian Huskies – Dolly, Misha & Mitya

Appearance:
    Allan is alike a russian doll, a skin fair pink, with rosy cheekbones, matching his soft lips. His hair is dark blonde, like his biologic father, in fact, he look like a younger version of him,at the moment he is 5 ft 2 inches height, yet, if he followed his father example, odds are that he will be at least 5 ft 7 when he reach his adulthood.  His eyes are royal blue, like his father and mother. You could see him quite often wearing the typical royal uniform of the Imperial Russian family, as well a matching set of gloves. He tends to prefer those muggle garments to the wizardry clothes and when wearing wizardry clothes, most of time is a traditional wizardry fashion style of the Northeast regions of Europe. Favor cast spells with his right hand, with soft yet blunt movements.

History:

1874, 23rd January - Birth of Sergey, in the Winter Palace, Saint Peterburg, Russia.
    1876, 21st June - Birth of Allan of an illegitimate unknow love affair, in Pavlovsk Palace, Saint Peterburg, Russia.
    1879, 11th November - The Pavlovich move to Wellingtonshire and stay as guests of the Vronsky-Romanov's family, who receive Allan as if he was part of their family.
    1882, 28th September - Birth of Allan's younger sister, Anna, in Wellingtonshire, Britain.
    1883, 25th December - Aleksandr gifted to the three childs a Siberian Husky, Allan named his dog Misha.
    1884, 24th December - Aleksey's body is found lifeless at the Pavlocivh's Estate by a house maid, it is concluded that he jump off the window since the only evidences are a broken window in Annie's room and the testimony of Allan, who claimed that one moment he was fine and then he act odd, as if he was out of reason.
    1887, 1st September - Allan receive a letter from Hogwarts and learn that Aleksandr is his and Annie's birth father, revealing to them their true birth name, who had request for Karenina to move to Britain eight years ago due to a prevision his biologic paternal great-mother had made the day Aleksandr was born.

Personality: Cold; Cunning; Erudite; Family Loyal; Protective

Sample Roleplay Post:

Winter, 24th December 1884

He was looking after his sister, since Seryozha did not had patient for dealing with her, not that he mind, he always prefer when was just him and Annie, she used to drag Allan to play with her porcelain dolls and he would eager join play with her. His father dissaprove sush behaviour,
    yet he did not care for the man option... In fact, he had suspections that he might not even be his own father, the idea was not farfetch, after all, the servants would now and then gossip how alike he was with Master Vronsky-Romanov, and for some reason he always felt a paternal atmosphere around him, in fact, to the dislike of his father he would call him Papa.

As he was playing with Annie the door slammed and the man he refuse to treat as his father was there, eyeing the two of them with a raging look, especially toward the younger one. The man approach and Allan step in front of his sister "Do not even think, Ser Aleksey." the boy said piercing the delusional man with a cold glare, his words were soft, yet his look was frivolous like daggers. "Out of my way, ingrateful child, I deal with you later, after eleminating that root weed!" feel the hostility in the room, Allan did not move an inch, especially after smelling the strong fragrance of Russian vodka "I suggest for you to leave and bath yourself, even from this distance I can smell the strong smell of alcohol, you had been drinking again! Have you no shame? You better leave before I tell Mamochka that you had been drinking again. You only bring shame to this household!" he said, which enraged the man, who run toward them eager to hurt them "YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT SHAME TO THIS HOUSE!" and at the insulting of his mother, something trigger inside of him a wish of wanting to murder this man and when he realize something happen.

Out of Character

Name: Philip
    Other Characters: Marguerite Gauthier
    How did you hear about us?: Clarissa Cosgrove, also known by her alias Emma, show me the site awhile ago when I was looking for something different, and I found it fascinating the concept of the site, however, I had not found the perfect face until a few days ago.
    [Image: 43ix5DA.gif]
    Halfblood, a mix of a two great Russian families, yet, with quite a few skeletons hidden in the closet.
    Application Approved!

Your character is now all set for play! If you’re a new member, Nolan (@Theseus Greengrass) will assign you a buddy—they should contact you within 48 hours. If you’re not (or while you wait!), be sure to…
    — Add your character to the master list
    Claim your face, if you choose to use one
    — Secure your spot in Charming’s history
    Introduce yourself to the community
    — Start networking, or just jump into a thread!

Please feel free to contact me or any member of our staff team if you have any questions.
    We hope your time here is magical!

I just moved to a new country! [Image: mThvFq.png]
    set by MJ!

[Image: 11shy53.gif][Image: 16204dv.gif]